Photo of Cigna Building Blessings in a Backpack in Franklin Lakes, N.J. Available on Business Wire's Website and the Associated Press Photo Network; Food Going to Bronx, N.Y. School
Gloria Barone Rosanio, Cigna
FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J. & BRONX, N.Y., 18 January, 2019 - A photo is available on Business Wire's website and the Associated Press photo network of employees at the Express Scripts office in Franklin Lakes, N.J. celebrating the company’s combination with Cigna by filling backpacks with food for children at Public School 20 in the Bronx, New York. The event marked the beginning of a new global $25 million program, Healthier Kids for Our Future, and demonstrated the newly combined company’s commitment to communities. The local event was part of a nationwide Cigna initiative that is the largest-ever in Blessings in a Backpack’s 10-Year history.
For more about the Cigna/Blessings in a Backpack event:
Cigna Employees Kick Off $25 Million Healthier Kids for Our Future Initiative by Combatting Childhood Hunger Globally
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind for those we serve. Cigna delivers choice, predictability, affordability and quality care through integrated capabilities and connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, Express Scripts companies or their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance.
Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 160 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Named to CR Magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Cigna Commits $140,000 to Methodist and Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital Foundations to Expand Community Health and Well-being Services
- Cigna Corporation to Host Investor Day on May 31, 2019
- Bridges Health Partners LLC and Cigna Announce Collaborative Accountable Care Agreement to Improve Health and Lower Costs in Western Pennsylvania
- Cigna Delivers Strong First Quarter 2019 Results, Raises Outlook
- Ryan Kocher Named President for Cigna's Business in Pacific Northwest Markets