Photo of Cigna Building Blessings in a Backpack in Nashville
Gloria Barone Rosanio, Cigna
NASHVILLE, Tenn., 18 January, 2019 - A photo is available on Business Wire's website and the Associated Press photo network of Cigna and Express Scripts employees in Nashville celebrating the combination of their companies by filling backpacks with food for children at the Shwab Elementary School in Nashville. The event marks the beginning of a new global $25 million program, Healthier Kids for Our Future, and demonstrated the newly combined company’s commitment to communities. The local event is part of a nationwide Cigna initiative that is the largest-ever in Blessings in a Backpack’s 10-Year history.
For more about the Cigna/Blessings in a Backpack event:
Cigna Employees Kick Off $25 Million Healthier Kids for Our Future Initiative by Combatting Childhood Hunger Globally
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind for those we serve. Cigna delivers choice, predictability, affordability and quality care through integrated capabilities and connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, Express Scripts companies or their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance.
Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 160 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna and Earvin "Magic" Johnson Join Forces to Combat Health Disparities and Support Minority and Women-Owned Businesses
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Credit Suisse 29th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Corporation's Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Details
- Keith Barnes Named Market President for Cigna's Commercial Business in North Texas and Oklahoma
- Cigna Expands Medicare Advantage Offerings to Deliver Greater Affordability, Predictability and Choice to Customers
- New Landmark Study From Cigna Shows American Resilience Is At Risk