Photo of Cigna Building Blessings in a Backpack in Phoenix
Gloria Barone Rosanio, Cigna
PHOENIX, 18 January, 2019 - A photo is available on Business Wire's website and the Associated Press photo network of Cigna and Express Scripts employees at the Cigna Norterra office celebrating the combination of the two companies by filling 1,500 backpacks with food for children at the Nevitt Elementary School in Tempe, Arizona. The event marked the beginning of a new global $25 million program, Healthier Kids for Our Future, and demonstrated the newly combined company’s commitment to communities. The local event is part of a nationwide Cigna initiative that is the largest-ever in Blessings in a Backpack’s 10-Year history.
For more about the Cigna/Blessings in a Backpack event:
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind for those we serve. Cigna delivers choice, predictability, affordability and quality care through integrated capabilities and connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, Express Scripts companies or their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance.
Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 160 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19
- Cigna Corporation Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Takes Additional Actions To Protect Customers And Communities Against COVID-19
- Cigna Covers Cost Of Coronavirus Tests For Customers