Cigna and Banner Health Reach Long-Term Agreement to Keep Quality Care Affordable
PHOENIX, May 5, 2020 -- Cigna (NYSE: CI) and Banner Health have reached a long-term agreement that ensures Cigna customers will have access to quality care at Banner hospitals at predictable, affordable rates.
"This new agreement represents a great step forward in health care for all of the people we serve – the Arizona employers and their employees and families who pay for care," said Kim Shepard, president of Cigna's Arizona market. "I'm grateful to Banner Health and its team for their true collaboration during this negotiation and their commitment to creating an environment that advances health care quality and affordability throughout Arizona."
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna delivers choice, predictability, affordability and access to quality care through integrated capabilities and connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Express Scripts companies or their affiliates, and Life Insurance Company of North America. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 170 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
1 (860) 226-2092
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Expands and Extends Its COVID-19 Relief Efforts for Medicare Advantage and Individual and Family Plans
- The Brave of Heart Fund Now Accepting Applications: Family Members of Healthcare Workers and Volunteers Who Have Lost Their Lives in the COVID-19 Fight Encouraged to Apply for Grants
- New Cigna Care Card To Help Clients Provide Financial Assistance To Employees Impacted By COVID-19
- Cigna Commends The Administration On Helping To Drive Prescription Drug Affordability For America's Seniors
- Cigna Adds Talkspace To Its Rapidly-Expanding Virtual Provider Network
- Cigna and MultiCare Reach Multi-Year Agreement to Keep Quality Care Affordable