Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 2020 BofA Securities Health Care Conference
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., April 21, 2020 -- Global health service company Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) announced today that Eric Palmer, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2020 BofA Securities Health Care Conference on May 12, 2020 through a virtual webcast.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 9:40 a.m. ET. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting www.cigna.com and clicking on About Cigna, then Investor Relations, then the Investor Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna delivers choice, predictability, affordability and access to quality care through integrated capabilities and connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Express Scripts companies or their affiliates, and Life Insurance Company of North America. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 170 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Investor Relations Contact
1 (215) 761-4198
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Expands and Extends Its COVID-19 Relief Efforts for Medicare Advantage and Individual and Family Plans
- The Brave of Heart Fund Now Accepting Applications: Family Members of Healthcare Workers and Volunteers Who Have Lost Their Lives in the COVID-19 Fight Encouraged to Apply for Grants
- New Cigna Care Card To Help Clients Provide Financial Assistance To Employees Impacted By COVID-19
- Cigna Commends The Administration On Helping To Drive Prescription Drug Affordability For America's Seniors
- Cigna Adds Talkspace To Its Rapidly-Expanding Virtual Provider Network
- Cigna and MultiCare Reach Multi-Year Agreement to Keep Quality Care Affordable