Cigna Corporation's First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Details
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., April 14, 2020 -- Global health service company Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will release its first quarter 2020 financial results on Thursday, April 30, 2020 and will host a conference call on the same day.
First quarter 2020 financial results will be released no later than 6:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Management will review these results on a conference call beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET that same morning. The call-in numbers for the conference call are as follows:
(888) 324-7575 (Domestic)
(210) 234-0013 (International)
(866) 358-4539 (Domestic)
(203) 369-0140 (International)
It is strongly suggested you dial in to the conference call by 8:15 a.m. ET on April 30. A replay of the call will be available from 12:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 30 until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 14, 2020. Additionally, the conference call will be available on a live Internet webcast at www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section. Please note that this feature will be in listen-only mode.
A copy of the company's news release and financial supplement will be available online at www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section, no later than 6:30 a.m. ET on April 30.
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna delivers choice, predictability, affordability and access to quality care through integrated capabilities and connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Express Scripts companies or their affiliates, and Life Insurance Company of North America. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 170 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Investor Relations Contact
1 (215) 761-4198
1 (860) 902-4906
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Expands and Extends Its COVID-19 Relief Efforts for Medicare Advantage and Individual and Family Plans
- The Brave of Heart Fund Now Accepting Applications: Family Members of Healthcare Workers and Volunteers Who Have Lost Their Lives in the COVID-19 Fight Encouraged to Apply for Grants
- New Cigna Care Card To Help Clients Provide Financial Assistance To Employees Impacted By COVID-19
- Cigna Commends The Administration On Helping To Drive Prescription Drug Affordability For America's Seniors
- Cigna Adds Talkspace To Its Rapidly-Expanding Virtual Provider Network
- Cigna and MultiCare Reach Multi-Year Agreement to Keep Quality Care Affordable