Cigna Declares Annual Dividend
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., Feb. 26, 2020 -- The board of directors of Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) today declared a cash dividend of $0.04 per share of Cigna common stock, payable on April 9, 2020 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 10, 2020.
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna delivers choice, predictability, affordability and access to quality care through integrated capabilities and connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Express Scripts companies or their affiliates, and Life Insurance Company of North America.
Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 170 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Express Scripts Enables Access to SilverCloud Health Digital Program to Help Members Cope with COVID-19 Pandemic
- Cigna And Express Scripts Partner With Buoy Health To Offer Digital COVID-19 Screening Tools
- Cigna Waives Customer Cost-Sharing For COVID-19 Treatment And Deploys Clinical Teams To Increase Virtual Care Capacity
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19
- Cigna Corporation Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes