Visit www.yourtexasbenefits.com to fill out an application form.
- If you are approved for STAR+PLUS, you will receive a packet in the mail. It will tell you about the program and the medical plans that are in your area.
- Carefully read all of the details in your packet. You will need to pick one of the medical plans. If you don’t have Medicare, you also need to pick a main doctor.
- If you would like to join and become a member of Cigna-HealthSpring, call the STAR+PLUS Helpline at 1-800-964-2777 (TTY 711).
- If you are already a member of STAR+PLUS and would like to change your medical plan to Cigna-HealthSpring, call the STAR+PLUS Helpline at 1-800-964-2777 (TTY 711). Let them know that you would like to be a member of Cigna-HealthSpring.
- If you are already a member of Cigna-HealthSpring STAR+PLUS and would like information about our Medicare plan, please call 1-800-846-2098 (TTY 711) or visit http://cignahealthspring.com