Nursing Facility All Members:
- Preventive Care
- Primary Care
- Other medical care provided under the direction of a physician for a condition having a relatively short duration.
NF Add-on Services: the types of services that are provided in the Facility setting by the Provider or another network provider, but are not included in the NF Unit Rate.
- Emergency Dental
- Occupational Therapy (OT) Rehabilitative Service and Assessment
- Physical Therapy (PT) Rehabilitative Service and Assessment
- Speech Therapy (ST) Rehabilitative Service and Assessment
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Custom Powered/Manual Wheelchair
Nursing Facility Medicaid Only:
Nursing Facility (NF) Unit Rate: the types of services included in the DADS daily rate for nursing facility providers, such as:
- Room and board
- Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Personal Needs Items
- Social Services, and Over-the-Counter Drugs
Nursing Facility Dual:
Nursing Facility (NF) Unit Rate: Medicare will continue to be primary for skilled nursing facility (SNF) services, and the MCO will be secondary.