Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Initiative Information
- Register Now for EVV Provider Stakeholder Meetings
- Temporary EVV Policy changes for HHSC regions and MCO service delivery areas declared a disaster due to Hurricane/Tropical Storm Harvey.
- EVV Hurricane Harvey FAQ
- UPDATE 07/01/17 - Reason Code 305, Malfunctioning Small Alternative Device or Invalid Small Alternative Device Value - Verified Services Were Delivered, has been revised. https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/news/2017/06/reason-code-305-free-text-requirement-revision-effective-july-1
- HHS Seeking Feedback on EVV Vendor Software and Customer Service - Stakeholders have until April 25 to take a brief survey on their EVV vendor software system and customer service experience. Responses are voluntary and confidential. Feedback received will help identify areas of improvement and training needs.
- UPDATE 02/03/17 - Telephone Service Types Approved for EVV Use
- UPDATE 02/03/17 - Reminder on Required EVV System Data Elements
- UPDATE 11/29/16 - Important reminders on cellphone use with EVV http://www.dads.state.tx.us/providers/communications/alerts/index.cfm
- UPDATE 11/29/16 - Revised Reason Codes Effective December 1, 2016 https://www.dads.state.tx.us/providers/communications/alerts/alerts.cfm?alertid=2421
- UPDATE 04/01/16 - Read about the Provider Compliance Plan for Contracted Provider Agencies.
- UPDATE 04/01/16 - EVV will be enforced effective April 1, 2016. Learn about this here.
Need to find past updates? View the archive here.