Building a culture of health
The long-term project of building a culture of health can help deliver returns on many levels. Along with encouraging positive lifestyle choices, it can help improve employee engagement, team relationships and boost a company’s reputation.
For us, it's a long-term collaboration as well. Assessment and proactive interventions will continue throughout our collaboration. Although we can demonstrate value from the first year, our recommendation is a three-year engagement plan that will drive value on investment and improvement in employee health and wellbeing by:
- Putting the right interventions and engagement plans in place
- Instigating a culture of health and wellbeing and positive behavior change
- Supporting the momentum of your health and wellbeing strategy and interventions
- Maintaining focus on health and wellbeing improvement for the client’s population
- Boosting the client’s company values in the eyes of their employees
Simply having wellness promotion programs and services isn’t enough. We know that driving engagement drives change. The greater the engagement and participation in your wellness plan, the greater the strength of your data and your return on investment.
Our wide range of health engagement campaigns support your specific needs.
Be a champion
Health and wellbeing champions help your strategy succeed.
Corporate Healthy Life Challenges
Harness the natural competitive spirit of your employees with our corporate healthy life challenges.