GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- How can I apply to a job?
Thank you for your interest in a career with Cigna. Below are a few tips to help you complete the application process. Cigna's Career System can be accessed in a number of languages, including English, Chinese, Thai, Dutch and Korean.
- First, ensure you meet all of the minimum qualifications and most, if not all, of the preferred qualifications for your desired position.
- Once you’ve selected a position of interest, click on the “Click Here to Apply” button. Complete the application process by filling out your profile and then upload a current resume or update your existing profile.
- Review your application, and click “Submit”.
- You can return to My Profile at any time to check the status of your application.
- I no longer have access to an account that I created a few years ago. How should I gain access to that account?
If you are a U.S. applicant who created an account prior to October 20, 2014, you will need to create a new account. All other applicants should try the forgot password/username feature.
- How do I search for available positions within Cigna by location, position, language or status?
Please leverage the “Advance Search” functionality to search for your postion. From here you may narrow your search by a variety of filters, such as, location, telecommuter status, travel requirements and job level.
- How do I submit an application for a position?
Submitting an application must be done through the job search home page. You need to create a username and password to register. Registration and log in are done through the following pages.
Once you are registered, you will be able to submit an application after selecting the "Apply" button on a specific job posting description.
- Do I need to apply for an open position in order to submit my job profile?
You do not need to apply for an open position in order to complete your job profile. Using the “Create or Access My Profile” link on the Cigna careers system job search page, you can complete a candidate profile to be added to the Cigna careers system database.
- What is resume parsing?
When you click the "Parse Resume" link, you are allowing our system to parse your resume, meaning information is extracted directly from your resume and loaded into your application. After you click the "Parse Resume" link, please be sure to review each of the job application fields to ensure the parsing results are legible and to confirm your resume's data appears in a logical and accurate order. You may need to make manual corrections before submitting your application. If you skip resume parsing, typing your relevant job information into the job application fields will be required.
Please note: the resume parsing feature is not available in Korean, Chinese, Thai or Dutch.
- Can I modify my profile at any time?
Yes, you may update your candidate profile at any time or as many times as you’d like.
- How long after submitting my resume can I expect to hear from Cigna?
You will receive an email confirmation when you apply for a position on Cigna's career website. Recruiters review all applicants at the same time to identify those whose experience and qualifications best match the position and review the candidate’s background and credentials. You will be contacted by a Cigna Human Resources Recruitment team member if you are identified to move forward in the process. If you are not identified to move forward, you could be contacted about other opportunities that align with your qualifications and or interests. This process can vary based on the role, but we strive to provide as timely a response as possible.
- I want to apply for a position but can’t find the job requisition number. What should I do?
First, make sure all other filters in your search have been removed. If you are still unable to locate the job requisition number, it means the position is no longer active and you can no longer apply for it.
- How do I determine the status of my application?
Click on “My Profile” at the top right of any page and log in using your username and password. Once logged in, click on the “My JobPage” button. This will list all of your submissions. There is a job status note that states where you are in the application process under each job title of the submission.
- How can I request a special accommodation for submitting my application?
Cigna is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and or mental disabilities. For application or interview accommodations, please click here to submit your request.
- Does Cigna have telecommuter positions (work from home)?
Yes, we do have telecommuter positions! Even roles that aren’t posted as telecommute may offer some flexibility with working a day or two from home, depending upon the role and job requirements. You can search for work at home opportunities through the Advanced Search feature.
- Can I apply from a mobile device?
Absolutely! We offer the ability to apply from any mobile device (e.g., cell phone or tablet). We want to make the application process as seamless as possible, and that means making it easier than ever for you to apply, wherever you are.
Attention Apple/iOS users: You must be on iOS 9 in order to upload your resume with a mobile device (iPhone or iPad).
- How can I determine the salary and benefits available?
Once you have applied for the position and as part of the screening process, the recruiter will be able to share more information related to salary and benefit programs, if applicable.
- I want to apply for a job but my username or password is not working. What should I do?
Click on the “Login Help” feature within the login page. Choose one of the following options "Forgot your Password?" or "Forgot Your Username?" to locate your username or password using the email address that you used to apply initially. An email message with your username or temporary password will be sent to your preferred email address.
- I have tried to apply for job(s) or view job(s) but I am having difficulty accessing the site. What should I do?
One of the most common reasons for difficulty in accessing Cigna's career site is that the browser settings on your PC may not be compatible with the level of encryption we use on our site. We encrypt our pages to ensure the protection and privacy of all candidates who submit information through our career site. Our career site is viewed best by using Mozilla and Google Chrome.
- How do I deactivate my account?
To deactivate your account, click "Deactivate" next to the page title. Please note that by deactivating your account, the system automatically withdraws all your active job submissions.
- I am not able to resolve my technical issues with the resources provided. What should I do?
If you are still experiencing technical issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.