Shop for Plans
Plans through your employer
- Learn about the medical, dental, pharmacy, behavioral, and voluntary benefits your employer may offer.
- Explore coverage through work
- How to Buy Health Insurance
- Types of Dental Insurance
- Open Enrollment vs. Special Enrollment
- See all topics
Looking for Medicare coverage?
- Shop for Medicare plans
Shop for Plans
Shop for Plans
Welcome to Cigna Healthcare
We offer a wide range of insurance plans and products that focus on all aspects of your well-being—physical and emotional.
Planning for the Unexpected
Supplemental insurance policies offer additional coverage and cash benefits when you need it most.
- Coverage for cancer, hospitalization, stroke and heart attack, accidents, and life insurance
- Cash benefits to use however you'd like
- Typically come with affordable monthly premiums
- Buy anytime, 24/7/365
Dental Care, Covered
Oral health affects all your health, both physical and mental.
- Dental coverage from basic to comprehensive
- Plan options that bundle vision and hearing, too
- Coverage costs pennies a day
- Shop online anytime, 24/7/365
Buying Medical Coverage On Your Own?
Cigna HealthcareSM offers quality plan options, personalized support, and low costs.
- Plans come with $0 virtual care and $0 preventive care
- Financial assistance available, if you qualify
- Additional coverage for diabetes and asthma/COPD, if needed
- Available for shopping during Open Enrollment (Nov 1-Dec 15, in most states)
Getting Coverage Through Work?
If your employer is offering you Cigna Healthcare coverage, we can help you make an informed decision.
- Highlights of our plans and coverages
- Perks of all Cigna Healthcare medical plans
- Tools to look up in-network doctors and covered prescription drugs
- Additional coverage you can buy on your own
Important Benefit Updates
Our hearts go out to all those affected by Hurricane Idalia. You can find updated benefit information and helpful resources in our Disaster Resource Center.
Shop and Compare Plans
Choose from the following types of plans and coverages
Supplemental Health Insurance Plans
Plans Through Employer
Learn about the medical, dental, pharmacy, behavioral, and supplemental health benefits your employer may offer.
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
The Cigna Group Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see a listing of the legal entities that insure or administer group HMO, dental HMO, and other products or services in your state). Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care plans or insurance policies are distributed exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group Corporation, are administered by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, and are insured by either (i) Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (Bloomfield, CT); (ii) Life Insurance Company of North America (“LINA”) (Philadelphia, PA); or (iii) New York Life Group Insurance Company of NY (“NYLGICNY”) (New York, NY), formerly known as Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. The Cigna Healthcare name, logo, and other Cigna Healthcare marks are owned by The Cigna Group Intellectual Property, Inc. LINA and NYLGICNY are not affiliates of The Cigna Group.
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna Healthcare sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.