- Actuarial Intern (6-month contract)
You will be responsible for providing support to the Actuarial team in ensuring the timely delivery of new product launch, financial analysis of new channels/partners and experience studies. There will be opportunity to participate in cross department projects to enhance understanding of respective departments' functions.
- Year 2 and above student in Actuarial Science;
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 (B Grade) and above is a must;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in EXCEL and ACCESS;
- Proactive, independent, responsible and meticulous to details.
Search now for actuarial internship jobs.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for selling and answering enquiries on insurance products and services through outbound calls.
- Secondary education or equivalent;
- Possess with insurance license Paper 1, 2 & 3;
- Relevant experience in sales and customer service is preferred;
- Good communications and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and hardworking, able to work under pressure and achieve aggressive sales target.
Search now for telemarketing jobs.