Life at Cigna UK
The culture at Cigna is not just about the way we work. It is also about who we are, how we feel about working for Cigna, our future direction and what we stand for.
We are a market leading, customer focused service organisation built upon team work, openness and trust.
This belief, together with the dedication and commitment of our people has made us what we are today, and Cigna is committed to staying that way.
We believe we will achieve this by caring for:
- Our Customers
- Our Colleagues
We ensure our customers receive service that is second to none, getting things right first time. Colleagues respect each other's opinions and feelings by listening and communicating openly. Individually we care by being professional, acknowledging our weaknesses and developing our talents. The development of our people is also an integral part of our culture and our success.
At Cigna, we’re always looking for people who can help us to deliver great service to our customers.
What makes Cigna unique:
- A focus on individuality: We understand and nurture your individual strengths to help you achieve what matters most in your life
- We embrace our diverse, individual strengths – as one team
- We trust in others and support them to succeed
- We celebrate and reward the right behaviours
- We give employes opportunities for international exposure, so you can be part of a global organization
- We provide an enviornement that supports work-life balance
- We offer a generous benefits package
- And our focus on customer-centricity is what sets us apart in our industry!
SEARCH FOR JOBS
Interested in joining our team? Review opportunities in the United Kingdom today.
HEALTHY CAREERS, HEALTHY RETURNS
This is a part of our strategy to help our employees build and achieve successful career plans.
HEAR FROM OUR EMPLOYEES
Read stories from our employees about their experiences working for Cigna.