Cigna Medicare Plans
Medicare Open Enrollment is here. Cigna has flexible coverage options to fit all needs and lifestyles. Enroll today (deadline Dec. 7).
Shop and compare plans now
Something went wrong
We were unable to load Plan finder tool, please try again later.
Need help choosing?
Find coverage that's right for you in a few simple steps.
Ideal for bundling all your Medicare benefits into 1 convenient Cigna plan, plus no-cost extras you don’t get with Original Medicare.
Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies*
Need to add extra coverage to Original Medicare? A Medicare Supplement insurance plan helps pay out-of-pocket costs, including copays, deductibles, and coinsurance.
Already have Part A and B covered? Check out our affordable Part D plan options and be protected from high prescription drug costs.
Need to understand the basics of Medicare?
Reasons to choose Cigna for your Medicare Coverage
Popular Coverage Options
Guidance from Start to Finish
No Additional Cost Programs and Services1
Access Your Benefits Anytime, Anywhere
Experience You Trust
Looking for information on customer programs and services?
How can we help?
New to Medicare
Learn the basics of Medicare and how it all works—before you shop.
Explore health and wellness topics focused on older adults.
Already a Cigna customer? Access your Medicare benefits and services.
Enrolling in a Plan
Find out when and how you can enroll in a Cigna Medicare plan.
‡ Selecting these links will take you away from Cigna Medicare plans.
* Insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Loyal American Life Insurance Company or Cigna National Health Insurance Company. In North Carolina, these plans are insured by Cigna National Health Insurance Company. In Kansas, insured by Cigna National Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company and Loyal American Life Insurance Company. American Retirement Life Insurance Company is not available to residents of Kansas. In Pennsylvania, Maryland North Carolina and Utah, insured by Cigna National Health Insurance Company domiciled in Ohio. In New Mexico, Idaho and Ohio, insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company.
1 These programs are NOT insurance and do not provide reimbursement for financial losses. Some restrictions may apply. Programs and services may be added or discontinued at any time. Customers are required to pay the entire discounted charge for any discounted products or services available through these programs. The Healthy Rewards program is provided by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. Programs are provided through third party vendors who are solely responsible for their products and services. Program availability may vary by location, and are not available where prohibited by law.
2 Across all lines of business.
Notice for persons eligible for Medicare because of disability:
In the following states, all Medicare Supplement plans are available to persons eligible for Medicare because of disability: California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, and Wisconsin.
Tennessee Medicare Supplement Policy Forms
Plan A: CNHIC-MS-AA-A-TN; Plan F: CNHIC-MS-AA-F-TN; Plan G: CNHIC-MS-AA-G-TN; Plan N: CNHIC-MS-AA-N-TN.
Something went wrong
We were unable to load NTM Campaign Modal, please try again later.
Something went wrong
We were unable to load Shopping Wizard info, please try again later.
Customer Plan Links
Other Cigna Websites
Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Policy Disclaimers
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation. The Cigna name, logos, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. Cigna contracts with Medicare to offer Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans and Part D Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) in select states, and with select State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in Cigna depends on contract renewal.
Medicare Supplement Policy Disclaimers
Medicare Supplement website content not approved for use in: Oregon.
AN OUTLINE OF COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. We'll provide an outline of coverage to all persons at the time the application is presented.
Our company and agents are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program. This is a solicitation for insurance. An insurance agent may contact you. Premium and benefits vary by plan selected. Plan availability varies by state. Medicare Supplement policies are underwritten by Cigna National Health Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, American Retirement Life Insurance Company or Loyal American Life Insurance Company. Each insurer has sole responsibility for its own products.
The following Medicare Supplement Plans are available to persons eligible for Medicare due to disability: Plan A in Arkansas, Connecticut, Indiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia; Plans A, F, and G in North Carolina; and Plans C and D in New Jersey for individuals aged 50-64. Medicare Supplement policies contain exclusions, limitations, and terms under which the policies may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact the company.
This website is designed as a marketing aid and is not to be construed as a contract for insurance. It provides a brief description of the important features of the policy. Please refer to the policy for the full terms and conditions of coverage.
American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Cigna National Health Insurance Company and Loyal American Life Insurance Company do not issue policies in New Mexico.
Kansas Disclosures, Exclusions and Limitations
Medicare Supplement Policy Forms: Plan A: CNHIC-MS-AA-A-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-A-KS; Plan F: CNHIC-MS-AA-F-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-F-KS; Plan G: CNHIC-MS-AA-G-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-G-KS; Plan N: CNHIC-MS-AA-N-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-N-KS
Exclusions and Limitations:
The benefits of this policy will not duplicate any benefits paid by Medicare. The combined benefits of this policy and the benefits paid by Medicare may not exceed one-hundred percent (100%) of the Medicare Eligible Expenses incurred. This policy will not pay benefits for the following:
(1) the Medicare Part B Deductible;
(2) any expense which You are not legally obligated to pay; or services for which no charge is normally made in the absence of insurance;
(3) any services that are not medically necessary as determined by Medicare;
(4) any portion of any expense for which payment is made by Medicare or other government programs (except Medicaid); or for which payment would have been made by Medicare if You were enrolled in Parts A and B of Medicare;
(5) any type of expense not a Medicare Eligible Expense except as provided previously in this policy;
(6) any deductible, Coinsurance or Co-payment not covered by Medicare, unless such coverage is listed as a benefit in this policy; or
(7) Preexisting Conditions: We will not pay for any expenses incurred for care or treatment of a Preexisting Condition for the first six (6) months from the effective date of coverage. This exclusion does not apply if You applied for and were issued this policy under guaranteed issue status; if on the date of application for this policy You had at least six (6) months of prior Creditable Coverage; or, if this policy is replacing another Medicare Supplement policy and a six (6) month waiting period has already been satisfied. Evidence of prior coverage or replacement must have been disclosed on the application for this policy. If You had less than six (6) months prior Creditable Coverage, the Preexisting Conditions limitation will be reduced by the aggregate amount of Creditable Coverage. If this policy is replacing another Medicare Supplement policy, credit will be given for any portion of the waiting period that has been satisfied.