MEDICARE INFORMATION AND TOOLS FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
Find Your Region
Click the drop down to find your location.
We want to partner with you to provide care for our customers. On this page you will find useful information and tools to assist in that goal. We share your commitment for better health for your patients. If you’re new to Cigna-HealthSpring, we want to welcome you with this short video (links to gateway page).
The states listed below have issued state and local emergencies for several counties. Please allow access to Medicare services for customers in impacted areas. We will provide additional updates as received. The declarations will remain effective until further notice. If we do not receive further notification, declarations will expire 30 days from the issue date. For more information read the following notices:
- Alabama Provider Notice - The State of Alabama has issued a State of Emergency effective 6/29/2018 due to high wind and storm conditions.
- Alabama Provider Notice – The State of Emergency which was in effect as of 5/25/2018 for Alabama due to Tropical Storm Alberto has been cancelled, effective 6/5/2018.
- Florida Provider Notice – State of Emergency Issued 5/26/2018 has been cancelled, effective 6/8/2018.
- Maryland Provider Notice - State of Emergency Issued 5/27/2018
- North Carolina Provider Notice - State of Emergency Issued 5/30/2018
- Texas Provider Notice - State of Emergency Issued 6/19/2018
The tools you need in a secure environment.
Update your provider information, receive the latest regulatory changes
Access our online Health Care Professional Directory.
Find the forms you need for easier drug prior authorization and coverage determination requests.