Provider and Pharmacy Directories
When it comes to your health, finding a trusted provider and pharmacy matters. We provide tools to help you find in-network providers and pharmacies quickly.
Use our online lookup tools to
You can also
If you want a paper copy, you can print your own directory by finding your home state below or
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor, hospital, or other health care provider in our Medicare Advantage network.
Ask us to mail your Provider and Pharmacy Directory.
Log in to myCigna
Manage your prescription coverage, find pharmacies, and more.
Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C) Provider and Pharmacy Directories
To view or print your Provider and Pharmacy Directory at home, select your state below (each file includes both doctor and pharmacy listings).
Something went wrong
We were unable to load Medicare Lookup Tool info, please try again later.
2023 Provider and Pharmacy Directories Updated 11/23/2022
2022 Provider and Pharmacy Directories Updated 11/23/2022
Prescription Drug (Part D) Pharmacy Directories
To view or print your Standalone Part D Pharmacy Directory at home, find your plan below.
Want us to send a directory in the mail?
2023 Prescription Drug Plan Pharmacy Directories
Cigna Secure Rx (PDP) Plan
Cigna Saver Rx (PDP) Plan
Cigna Extra Rx (PDP) Plan
2022 Prescription Drug Plan Pharmacy Directories
Cigna Secure Rx (PDP) Plan
Cigna Essential Rx (PDP) Plan
Cigna Extra Rx (PDP) Plan
More Member Resources and Services
Get help managing chronic or new health issues.
Discounts on health and wellness programs (myCigna login required).
Support from Cigna Medicare clinical pharmacists.
Save on copays with a Cigna preferred network pharmacy.
Learn More About Medicare
The basics of Medicare.
Steps to follow when deciding which plan is right for you.
Find out how Original Medicare (Part A and Part B) works.
Customer Plan Links
Other Cigna Websites
Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Policy Disclaimers
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation. The Cigna name, logos, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. Cigna contracts with Medicare to offer Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans and Part D Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) in select states, and with select State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in Cigna depends on contract renewal.
Medicare Supplement Policy Disclaimers
Medicare Supplement website content not approved for use in: Oregon.
AN OUTLINE OF COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. We'll provide an outline of coverage to all persons at the time the application is presented.
Our company and agents are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program. This is a solicitation for insurance. An insurance agent may contact you. Premium and benefits vary by plan selected. Plan availability varies by state. Medicare Supplement policies are underwritten by Cigna National Health Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, American Retirement Life Insurance Company or Loyal American Life Insurance Company. Each insurer has sole responsibility for its own products.
The following Medicare Supplement Plans are available to persons eligible for Medicare due to disability: Plan A in Arkansas, Connecticut, Indiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia; Plans A, F, and G in North Carolina; and Plans C and D in New Jersey for individuals aged 50-64. Medicare Supplement policies contain exclusions, limitations, and terms under which the policies may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact the company.
This website is designed as a marketing aid and is not to be construed as a contract for insurance. It provides a brief description of the important features of the policy. Please refer to the policy for the full terms and conditions of coverage.
American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Cigna National Health Insurance Company and Loyal American Life Insurance Company do not issue policies in New Mexico.
Kansas Disclosures, Exclusions and Limitations
Medicare Supplement Policy Forms: Plan A: CNHIC-MS-AA-A-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-A-KS; Plan F: CNHIC-MS-AA-F-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-F-KS; Plan G: CNHIC-MS-AA-G-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-G-KS; Plan N: CNHIC-MS-AA-N-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-N-KS
Exclusions and Limitations:
The benefits of this policy will not duplicate any benefits paid by Medicare. The combined benefits of this policy and the benefits paid by Medicare may not exceed one-hundred percent (100%) of the Medicare Eligible Expenses incurred. This policy will not pay benefits for the following:
(1) the Medicare Part B Deductible;
(2) any expense which You are not legally obligated to pay; or services for which no charge is normally made in the absence of insurance;
(3) any services that are not medically necessary as determined by Medicare;
(4) any portion of any expense for which payment is made by Medicare or other government programs (except Medicaid); or for which payment would have been made by Medicare if You were enrolled in Parts A and B of Medicare;
(5) any type of expense not a Medicare Eligible Expense except as provided previously in this policy;
(6) any deductible, Coinsurance or Co-payment not covered by Medicare, unless such coverage is listed as a benefit in this policy; or
(7) Preexisting Conditions: We will not pay for any expenses incurred for care or treatment of a Preexisting Condition for the first six (6) months from the effective date of coverage. This exclusion does not apply if You applied for and were issued this policy under guaranteed issue status; if on the date of application for this policy You had at least six (6) months of prior Creditable Coverage; or, if this policy is replacing another Medicare Supplement policy and a six (6) month waiting period has already been satisfied. Evidence of prior coverage or replacement must have been disclosed on the application for this policy. If You had less than six (6) months prior Creditable Coverage, the Preexisting Conditions limitation will be reduced by the aggregate amount of Creditable Coverage. If this policy is replacing another Medicare Supplement policy, credit will be given for any portion of the waiting period that has been satisfied.