At Cigna, we put customers at the center of all we do. That’s why we will be offering Cigna Medicare Advantage Plan Incentives—to reward customers who take charge of their health.
How it works:
For each wellness activity you complete, you can get a gift card to a select store near you. Gift card amounts vary by activity.
- Yearly 360 Exam (wellness exam)
- Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1c) screening
- Diabetic eye exam
- Colorectal cancer screenings
- Watch your mailbox for incentive information we will mail to you.2
- Meet with your provider to talk about your health care needs and complete any recommended wellness activities.
- Submit your completed exam form online by creating a profile and following the directions. It’s the easiest and fastest way to get your gift card.
As a bonus, you can also get extra health and wellness educational information online.
1 Eligible wellness activities are defined by Cigna and may vary.
2 Arizona, Leon, TX STAR+PLUS, CarePlan, Part D Prescription Drug plans, and Supplemental Benefit plans are not eligible for this incentive.
For eligible customers, Cigna Medicare Advantage Plan Incentives are separate from your medical benefits and are provided in addition to, not instead of, your plan benefits. The program may be discontinued at any time. Participating vendors are independent.