Cigna Medicare plans contract with about 64,000 network pharmacies throughout the country, such as major retail pharmacy chains, grocery store chains, and independent pharmacies. This network and our preferred home delivery option give you convenient access to pharmacies in your area.
Find In-Network Providers and Pharmacies
Search for a provider, compare pharmacies, request printed directories, and more.
Preferred Network Retail Pharmacies
We want you to pay the lowest price possible for your medications. When you choose to get your medications at 1 of these preferred retail pharmacies, you’ll often pay much less. And with so many retail pharmacies with preferred cost-shares, finding 1 is easy.1
Standard Retail Network Pharmacies
Our standard network is made up of drug and grocery stores so you have easy access at home or away from home, but you may pay more.
Preferred Home Delivery Savings—Express Scripts Pharmacy®
The Express Scripts Pharmacy, 1 of the leading home delivery companies, is Cigna’s preferred home delivery pharmacy. Express Scripts home delivery may cost less and makes it easier for you to get your medications.
Stay in the safety of your home and have your prescriptions come to you.
Now offering $0 copay for a 90-day supply of Tier 1, 2, and 6 medications with the Secure plan and copay savings for other medications that will vary based on your plan.2
Peace of mind
With home delivery, you will always have the right supply of medication on hand and are less likely to miss a dose.
To set up a customer account with Express Scripts Pharmacy:
- Have your Cigna ID card and drug list ready
- Call Express Scripts at 1 (877) 860-0982 (TTY 711)
- Or go online and set up your profile at myCigna.com, then call us when you are ready to talk about your prescriptions.
Express Scripts Pharmacy is a trademark of Express Scripts Strategic Development, Inc.
In general, we cover drugs filled at an out-of-network pharmacy only when you are not able to use a network pharmacy. Here are some of the events when we would cover prescriptions filled at an out-of-network pharmacy:
- You travel outside the plan’s service area and run out of or lose covered Part D drugs, or become ill and need a covered Part D drug and cannot get to a network pharmacy.
- You are not able to get a covered Part D drug quickly within the service area. This may be because there is no network pharmacy within driving distance that offers 24-hour service.
- You are filling a prescription for a covered Part D drug and that type of drug is not often stocked at an accessible network retail or mail-order pharmacy.
- Part D drugs are dispensed by an out-of-network, institution-based pharmacy while in an emergency facility, provider-based clinic, outpatient surgery, or other outpatient setting.
In these situations, please check first with Customer Service to see if there is a network pharmacy nearby.
Cigna's Drug/Pharmacy Tool lets you to see preferred and standard pharmacies in your area and get an estimate for your prescription drug costs. Prices given through this tool are estimates and can differ from actual costs when a prescription is dispensed.
1Preferred network pharmacy savings do not apply to all plans.
2Deductible and/or coverage gap cost-sharing may apply based on your plan.