Member Resources and Services
Get the most out of your plan with additional benefits and services, in-network doctors and pharmacies, plan documents and forms, premium payment options, and more.
Quick access to common tools and resources.
MDLive® for Cigna
Watch this short video to see how MDLive makes getting care easy--24/7--and from the comfort of your own home. (Length 00:01:22)
MDLive® for Cigna
Take control of your prescription coverage with these tools and resources:
Drug List Formulary
Medication Therapy Management
Over-the-Counter Catalog [PDF]
Shop for covered OTC products.
Medicare Group Plans
Are you a retiree with a Medicare plan through a former employer? Find information about using your plan and accessing available services:
Online Access to Your Plan
myCigna.com gives you 1-stop access to your coverage, claims, ID cards, providers, and more. Log in to manage your plan or sign up for online access today.
Customer Service is Caring
Medicare Advantage Customers: Join us as Cigna’s customer service manager, Jasmin Morales, discusses the importance of making every customer a priority and the special team in place for new members. (Length: 00:06:41)
Additional Plan Resources
Changes to your plan that could affect you in the upcoming year.
When and how to request a review of a medical or prescription coverage decision.
When and how to request coverage for a medication not covered by your plan.
Forms for claims, drug prior authorization, appeals, privacy, and more.
Important legal details about your current Medicare plan and coverage.
Important legal details about your current Medicare Supplement plan and coverage.
Financial assistance for those with limited income and resources.
When and how to file a complaint (grievance) against your Medicare plan.
A quick reference guide highlighting tools and resources for your plan.
Get a personalized wellness plan when you take the health and wellness quiz.
When and how to get medical prior authorization or approval.
Learn how Cigna helps to improve the care you receive.
Need to understand the basics of Medicare? Learn more about Medicare
Important Pharmacy Updates
When a natural disaster, extreme weather, or other type of tragedy strikes, we’re here for you 24/7. If your medication was lost or damaged, you can go to a local pharmacy and request a refill or replacement. Visit
Customer Plan Links
Other Cigna Websites
Medicare Advantage Policy Disclaimers
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation. The Cigna name, logos, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. All clinical products and services of the LivingWell Health Centers are either provided by or through clinicians contracted with HealthSpring Life & Health Insurance Company, Inc., HealthSpring of Florida, Inc., Bravo Health Mid-Atlantic, Inc., and Bravo Health Pennsylvania, Inc. or employees leased by HS Clinical Services, PC, Bravo Advanced Care Center, PC (PA), Bravo Advanced Care Center, PC (MD) and not by Cigna Corporation. The Cigna name, logos, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. All pictures are used for illustrative purposes only.
Cigna contracts with Medicare to offer Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans and Part D Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) in select states, and with select State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in Cigna depends on contract renewal.
Medicare Supplement Policy Disclaimers
Medicare Supplement website content not approved for use in: Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Virginia.
AN OUTLINE OF COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. We'll provide an outline of coverage to all persons at the time the application is presented.
Our company and agents are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program. This is a solicitation for insurance. An insurance agent may contact you. Premium and benefits vary by plan selected. Plan availability varies by state. Medicare Supplement policies are underwritten by Cigna National Health Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, American Retirement Life Insurance Company or Loyal American Life Insurance Company. Each insurer has sole responsibility for its own products.
The following Medicare Supplement Plans are available to persons eligible for Medicare due to disability: Plan A in Arkansas, Connecticut, Indiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia; Plans A, F, and G in North Carolina; and Plans C and D in New Jersey for individuals aged 50-64. Medicare Supplement policies contain exclusions, limitations, and terms under which the policies may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact the company.
This website is designed as a marketing aid and is not to be construed as a contract for insurance. It provides a brief description of the important features of the policy. Please refer to the policy for the full terms and conditions of coverage.
American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Cigna National Health Insurance Company and Loyal American Life Insurance Company do not issue policies in New Mexico.
Kansas Disclosures, Exclusions and Limitations
Medicare Supplement Policy Forms: Plan A: CNHIC-MS-AA-A-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-A-KS; Plan F: CNHIC-MS-AA-F-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-F-KS; Plan G: CNHIC-MS-AA-G-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-G-KS; Plan N: CNHIC-MS-AA-N-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-N-KS
Exclusions and Limitations:
The benefits of this policy will not duplicate any benefits paid by Medicare. The combined benefits of this policy and the benefits paid by Medicare may not exceed one-hundred percent (100%) of the Medicare Eligible Expenses incurred. This policy will not pay benefits for the following:
(1) the Medicare Part B Deductible;
(2) any expense which You are not legally obligated to pay; or services for which no charge is normally made in the absence of insurance;
(3) any services that are not medically necessary as determined by Medicare;
(4) any portion of any expense for which payment is made by Medicare or other government programs (except Medicaid); or for which payment would have been made by Medicare if You were enrolled in Parts A and B of Medicare;
(5) any type of expense not a Medicare Eligible Expense except as provided previously in this policy;
(6) any deductible, Coinsurance or Co-payment not covered by Medicare, unless such coverage is listed as a benefit in this policy; or
(7) Preexisting Conditions: We will not pay for any expenses incurred for care or treatment of a Preexisting Condition for the first six (6) months from the effective date of coverage. This exclusion does not apply if You applied for and were issued this policy under guaranteed issue status; if on the date of application for this policy You had at least six (6) months of prior Creditable Coverage; or, if this policy is replacing another Medicare Supplement policy and a six (6) month waiting period has already been satisfied. Evidence of prior coverage or replacement must have been disclosed on the application for this policy. If You had less than six (6) months prior Creditable Coverage, the Preexisting Conditions limitation will be reduced by the aggregate amount of Creditable Coverage. If this policy is replacing another Medicare Supplement policy, credit will be given for any portion of the waiting period that has been satisfied.