For security reasons, Cigna.com no longer supports your browser version. Please update your browser, or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox for the best Cigna.com experience.
Plans designed for smaller workforces: 25-99 employees1
Smaller businesses work hard. Managing a busy company means making sure your employees stay healthy and productive. To do this, you need a health plan that takes care of not just their physical health, but also their emotional well-being.
We created comprehensive whole-person health plans that include medical, pharmacy, and mental health coverage.
Our plans offer:
- Quality: We offer large, nationwide networks or locally focused networks with quality doctors and hospitals.2
- Emotional well-being: We include a large network of behavioral clinicians, self-service digital tools,3 and additional employee assistance programs to promote general health and well-being.4
- Support: Live customer service is available 24/7/365 for any questions or concerns.
- Affordability: Select from a wide range of deductible, copay, and coinsurance options, including high-deductible plans.
- Innovation: Plans are available with the Cigna Level Fundingsm self-funded solution, designed specifically for smaller employers, in addition to the traditional fully-insured solution.3
- Personal engagement: Cigna One Guide® service combines helpful technology with empathetic human support to help your employees manage their health.
- Simplicity: A customized website featuring two virtual benefit assistants that help guide and explain the specific Cigna administered benefits you are offering employees.
Learn about the Virtual Benefits Education website.
Medical + Pharmacy + Behavioral plus health engagement tools and resources that inspire healthy outcomes
Supporting body and mind with 24/7 live customer service + One Guide personalized one-on-one support
Built for you
Plans designed for companies with 25-99 employees located in the U.S.
1 In most states, Cigna offers group insurance coverage to employers with more than 50 full-time employees, as well as administrative services for self-funded plans with as few as 25 full-time employees.
2 Network and funding options vary by market.
3 Program services are provided by independent companies/entities and not by Cigna. Programs and services are subject to all applicable program terms and conditions. Program availability is subject to change.
4 Employee assistance program services are in addition to, not instead of, health plan benefits. These services are separate from health plan benefits and do not provide reimbursement for financial losses. Customers are required to pay the entire discounted charge for any discounted legal and/or financial services. Legal consultations related to employment matters are excluded. Additional restrictions may apply. Program availability may vary by plan type and location, and are not available where prohibited by law.