Cigna Announces Appearance at the Barclays Capital 2011 Global Healthcare Conference
PHILADELPHIA, March 07, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that Tom McCarthy, Acting CFO, Cigna Corp. will be presenting at the Barclays Capital 2011 Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 in Miami, FL.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.cigna.com and clicking on Investors, then the Event Calendar link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide health and related benefits to customers throughout the United States and around the world, including health care products and services, life, accident and disability insurance, and expatriate benefits. As of December 31, 2010, Cigna Corp. and its subsidiaries had shareholders' equity of $6.6 billion. Full year 2010 revenues totaled $21.3 billion. To learn more about Cigna, visit http://www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna and UPMC Pinnacle Reach Agreement to Keep Quality Care Affordable in Southcentral Pennsylvania
- Cigna Expands Stakeholder and Community Support, Reports Second Quarter 2020 Performance
- Cigna Supports Pipeline of Urban Superintendents with $250,000 Grant to School of Education
- Cigna and Memorial Hermann Reach Agreement to Keep Quality Care Affordable
- Cigna Takes Action To Combat Systemic Racism And Improve Equity And Equality
- Aparna Abburi To Lead Growth Of Cigna Medicare Advantage Business