Cigna Announces Appearance at the Barclays Capital 2011 Global Healthcare Conference
PHILADELPHIA, March 07, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that Tom McCarthy, Acting CFO, Cigna Corp. will be presenting at the Barclays Capital 2011 Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 in Miami, FL.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.cigna.com and clicking on Investors, then the Event Calendar link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide health and related benefits to customers throughout the United States and around the world, including health care products and services, life, accident and disability insurance, and expatriate benefits. As of December 31, 2010, Cigna Corp. and its subsidiaries had shareholders' equity of $6.6 billion. Full year 2010 revenues totaled $21.3 billion. To learn more about Cigna, visit http://www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Waives Customer Cost-Sharing For COVID-19 Treatment And Deploys Clinical Teams To Increase Virtual Care Capacity
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19
- Cigna Corporation Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Takes Additional Actions To Protect Customers And Communities Against COVID-19