At Cigna, we aim to deliver affordable, predictable, and simple health care for our customers, patients, and clients.
Cigna is a global health services company dedicated to improving the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those we serve. With more than 180 million customer and patient relationships in more than 30 countries and jurisdictions, we are able to harness actionable insights that address whole-person health and drive better health outcomes.
Our global workforce of more than 70,000 employees is dedicated to living our mission and being champions for our customers and communities. We call this the “Power of We.” By working together in close partnership with our colleagues, customers, providers, clients, and communities, we are able to create personalized solutions and advance whole-person health.
Our goal is to provide the right services and solutions, in the right setting, at the right time, to address the diverse health needs of our customers and patients in a highly personalized way – each and every day.
Cigna Executives and Management Team
- Global network of 1.5M+ relationships with health care providers, clinics and facilities
- 67K+ contracted pharmacies in our networks representing more than 99% of all U.S. pharmacies
- 700+ Accountable Care programs providing better care, improved affordability and a better experience for customers and health care providers.
- 500+ hospitals in the Hospital Quality Incentive Program
- 175K+ mental and behavioral health care providers, a network that has grown 70% since 2016.
- 17 million global medical customers
- 17 million global dental customers
- 22 million U.S. customers covered by Group Disability & Life
- Medicare Advantage plan in 16 states and Washington, D.C.
- Medicare prescription drug plans in all 50 states
- Ranked #13 on the 2020 Fortune 500 List
- Cigna named to the Dow Jones North America and World Indices in 2019.
received accreditationfrom The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the URAC.
- 24/7/365 free national Veteran Support line
- 22 U.S. service centers available 24/7/365 for medical and dental plan customers
- 42K+ free health screenings provided in more than 300 U.S. communities since 2016, through the Cigna Health Improvement Tour.
- Global giving exceeded $40M.
- Awarded grants to more than 40 organizations through our five-year $25M commitment to Healthier Kids For Our Future.
- Logged more than 92K volunteer hours around the world.
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
Cigna Company Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.