Cigna Hiring in Pittsburgh
22 July 2011
- Cigna has openings for 164 new employees in Pittsburgh
- Company holding career fairs on July 26 and August 31
There will be a career fair and open house for those interested in these positions from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on July 26 and August 31. at Cigna's office at 3200 Park Lane Drive in North Fayette.
Cigna's health professionals help the company's customers manage all aspects of their health conditions, including adherence to medications, understanding and managing risk factors and getting appropriate preventive care. Members of Cigna's Integrated Personal Health and Your Health FirstSM teams build personal relationships with the people they serve to understand their unique health issues and provide individualized support.
"Cigna's clinicians, educators and advocates work directly with our customers to help them reach their optimum level of health. We hire enthusiastic, compassionate employees who want to help people make healthier choices and optimize the use of their benefit dollars," said Susan Gaca, senior operations director at Cigna. "The people we hire benefit from extensive training, so they are able to deliver exceptional support and service to our customers at every interaction."
The opportunities in Pittsburgh are a part of a recruitment effort in many areas of the country. Growing demand for Cigna's services means more employees are needed to help customers improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
Cigna is committed to diversity and offers benefits including health and dental coverage. Its employees are active in the community.
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service and financial company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Adds Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Medicare Network in Pennsylvania
- Cigna And Oscar Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer Differentiated Health Solutions To Small Businesses In Select U.S. Markets
- Cigna Ventures Invests in Two Breakthrough Companies to Accelerate Digital Health Innovation and Connect Customers to Care Anywhere, Anytime
- Cigna Helps People Achieve Aspirational Health Goals at the 2020 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend
- Combining Medical, Pharmacy and Behavioral Benefits Delivers Annual Savings of More than $850 per Customer with an Identified Health Improvement Opportunity