Cigna Hiring in Pittsburgh
22 July 2011
- Cigna has openings for 164 new employees in Pittsburgh
- Company holding career fairs on July 26 and August 31
There will be a career fair and open house for those interested in these positions from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on July 26 and August 31. at Cigna's office at 3200 Park Lane Drive in North Fayette.
Cigna's health professionals help the company's customers manage all aspects of their health conditions, including adherence to medications, understanding and managing risk factors and getting appropriate preventive care. Members of Cigna's Integrated Personal Health and Your Health FirstSM teams build personal relationships with the people they serve to understand their unique health issues and provide individualized support.
"Cigna's clinicians, educators and advocates work directly with our customers to help them reach their optimum level of health. We hire enthusiastic, compassionate employees who want to help people make healthier choices and optimize the use of their benefit dollars," said Susan Gaca, senior operations director at Cigna. "The people we hire benefit from extensive training, so they are able to deliver exceptional support and service to our customers at every interaction."
The opportunities in Pittsburgh are a part of a recruitment effort in many areas of the country. Growing demand for Cigna's services means more employees are needed to help customers improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
Cigna is committed to diversity and offers benefits including health and dental coverage. Its employees are active in the community.
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service and financial company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Affordable Care Act Health Plans to Expand into 63 New Counties Across North Carolina for 2021
- Cigna Leads Industry in 2020 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
- Veterans Recovery Resources of Mobile Receives $100,000 Cigna Foundation Grant to Provide Mental Health Services to Area Veterans
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Reports Third Quarter 2020 Performance, Raises Revenue Guidance
- Cigna and Earvin "Magic" Johnson Join Forces to Combat Health Disparities and Support Minority and Women-Owned Businesses