CORRECTING and REPLACING Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Health Care Conference
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., May 08, 2012 - Second graph, first sentence should read: Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 2:20 p.m. EDT. (sted Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 8:20 a.m. EDT.)
The corrected release reads:
CIGNA CORPORATION ANNOUNCES APPEARANCE AT THE BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH 2012 HEALTH CARE CONFERENCE
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that Matt Manders, President of Regional and Operations, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Health Care Conference on May 15, 2012 in Las Vegas, NV.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 2:20 p.m. EDT. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.cigna.com and clicking on Investors, then the Investor Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York and their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group disability, life, and accident coverage. Cigna has sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, with approximately 70 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Affordable Care Act Health Plans to Expand into 63 New Counties Across North Carolina for 2021
- Cigna Leads Industry in 2020 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
- Veterans Recovery Resources of Mobile Receives $100,000 Cigna Foundation Grant to Provide Mental Health Services to Area Veterans
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Reports Third Quarter 2020 Performance, Raises Revenue Guidance
- Cigna and Earvin "Magic" Johnson Join Forces to Combat Health Disparities and Support Minority and Women-Owned Businesses