Cigna Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 and Full Year 2014 Earnings Release Dates
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., December 23, 2013 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) will release its fourth quarter 2013 financial results on Friday, February 7, 2014. Additionally, Cigna will release its 2014 quarterly financial results on the following dates:
|First Quarter 2014||Thursday, May 1, 2014|
|Second Quarter 2014||Thursday, July 31, 2014|
|Third Quarter 2014||Thursday, October 30, 2014|
|Fourth Quarter 2014||Thursday, February 5, 2015|
Quarterly financial results will be released at approximately 6:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the day of the release. Management will review these results on a conference call for investors and financial analysts beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET that same morning. Cigna will issue a press release with instructions for accessing the conference call prior to each release date.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York and their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group disability, life, and accident coverage. Cigna has sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, with over 80 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Goldman Sachs 40th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Named to CR Magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Cigna Commits $140,000 to Methodist and Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital Foundations to Expand Community Health and Well-being Services
- Cigna Corporation to Host Investor Day on May 31, 2019
- Bridges Health Partners LLC and Cigna Announce Collaborative Accountable Care Agreement to Improve Health and Lower Costs in Western Pennsylvania
- Cigna Delivers Strong First Quarter 2019 Results, Raises Outlook