Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., April 29, 2014 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that Tom McCarthy, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference on May 14, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 12:20 p.m. EDT. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.cigna.com and clicking on About Cigna, then Investor Relations, then the Investor Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York and their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group disability, life, and accident coverage. Cigna has sales capabilities in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, with over 80 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Credit Suisse 29th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Corporation's Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Details
- Keith Barnes Named Market President for Cigna's Commercial Business in North Texas and Oklahoma
- Cigna Expands Medicare Advantage Offerings to Deliver Greater Affordability, Predictability and Choice to Customers
- New Landmark Study From Cigna Shows American Resilience Is At Risk
- Cigna is Proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the Marine Corps Marathon Continuing a Tradition of Honoring Members of the U.S. Armed Forces