David Kobus Named Market President for Cigna’s Tri-State Market
Phil Mann, 860-461-8605
NEW YORK, 07 June, 2017 - Cigna (NYSE: CI) has named David Kobus as Market President for its Tri-State market, giving him direct oversight of Cigna's business in New York, New Jersey and Southern Connecticut.
Kobus joins Cigna after a decade at Aetna, where he most recently served as executive director for the New York market. Kobus’ responsibilities at Cigna include further strengthening the company’s position as a differentiated health service partner that helps health care professionals deliver better outcomes, improves affordability and provides meaningful experience to its local customers and clients. He is also responsible for driving profitable growth for the organization through direct oversight of Cigna's people, strategy, structure and processes.
"David is a great addition to the Cigna team,” said Michael Triplett, President, U.S. Markets for Cigna. “He’s an experienced industry veteran and highly motivational leader who immediately strengthens Cigna's ability to deliver on our mission of improving the health, well-being and sense of security of the people we serve."
Kobus earned a bachelor’s degree in business and finance from the University of Albany.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Takes Action To Combat The Rise Of Loneliness And Improve Mental Wellness In America
- Cigna Named Among “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” For Eighth Year in a Row
- Cigna Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Adds Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Medicare Network in Pennsylvania
- Cigna And Oscar Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer Differentiated Health Solutions To Small Businesses In Select U.S. Markets
- Cigna Ventures Invests in Two Breakthrough Companies to Accelerate Digital Health Innovation and Connect Customers to Care Anywhere, Anytime