Cigna Statement on the Passing of Jim Rogers, Former Duke Energy CEO, and Cigna Board Member
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 20 December, 2018 - Cigna notes with great sadness the passing of Jim Rogers. Jim has served on Cigna's board since 2007 and made enduring contributions, including service on the board’s compensation, audit and finance committees.
Jim was a man of extraordinary character, a great leader, a valued board member, a trusted advisor, an active contributor to the community, and our friend. Jim’s sincerity, sense of humanity and unparalleled integrity, earned him the affection, respect and admiration of all who knew him. Cigna extends its deepest sympathies to Jim’s wife, Mary Anne, their three children and eight grandchildren and joins with them in mourning his loss.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Named Among “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” For Eighth Year in a Row
- Cigna Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Adds Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Medicare Network in Pennsylvania
- Cigna And Oscar Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer Differentiated Health Solutions To Small Businesses In Select U.S. Markets
- Cigna Ventures Invests in Two Breakthrough Companies to Accelerate Digital Health Innovation and Connect Customers to Care Anywhere, Anytime
- Cigna Helps People Achieve Aspirational Health Goals at the 2020 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend