Cigna Statement on the Passing of Jim Rogers, Former Duke Energy CEO, and Cigna Board Member
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 20 December, 2018 - Cigna notes with great sadness the passing of Jim Rogers. Jim has served on Cigna's board since 2007 and made enduring contributions, including service on the board’s compensation, audit and finance committees.
Jim was a man of extraordinary character, a great leader, a valued board member, a trusted advisor, an active contributor to the community, and our friend. Jim’s sincerity, sense of humanity and unparalleled integrity, earned him the affection, respect and admiration of all who knew him. Cigna extends its deepest sympathies to Jim’s wife, Mary Anne, their three children and eight grandchildren and joins with them in mourning his loss.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Launches Evernorth To Accelerate Delivery Of Innovative And Flexible Health Service Solutions
- John Webb Named Cigna Market President for West Tennessee/Arkansas/Mississippi
- Cigna Expands Offerings for Individuals - Increasing Access to Quality Care in More Communities Across the Country
- Cigna and Dignity Health Reach Agreement on Access to Affordable, Quality Care in California and Nevada
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 2020 Morgan Stanley Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Names Noelle Eder, Global Chief Information Officer