Cigna Statement on the Passing of Jim Rogers, Former Duke Energy CEO, and Cigna Board Member
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 20 December, 2018 - Cigna notes with great sadness the passing of Jim Rogers. Jim has served on Cigna's board since 2007 and made enduring contributions, including service on the board’s compensation, audit and finance committees.
Jim was a man of extraordinary character, a great leader, a valued board member, a trusted advisor, an active contributor to the community, and our friend. Jim’s sincerity, sense of humanity and unparalleled integrity, earned him the affection, respect and admiration of all who knew him. Cigna extends its deepest sympathies to Jim’s wife, Mary Anne, their three children and eight grandchildren and joins with them in mourning his loss.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Health Services Business Pioneers an Innovative Solution to Affordably Bring Life-Changing Therapies to Patients
- Cigna, Express Scripts Implement Emergency Procedures for People Affected by Hurricane Dorian
- Cigna Foundation Helps Expand Trauma Counseling Services With $68,000 Grant to Pace Center for Girls
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 2019 Morgan Stanley Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Foundation Announces Availability of $5 Million in Grants to Reduce Child Food Insecurity
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Wells Fargo 2019 Healthcare Conference