Cigna Statement on the Passing of Jim Rogers, Former Duke Energy CEO, and Cigna Board Member
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 20 December, 2018 - Cigna notes with great sadness the passing of Jim Rogers. Jim has served on Cigna's board since 2007 and made enduring contributions, including service on the board’s compensation, audit and finance committees.
Jim was a man of extraordinary character, a great leader, a valued board member, a trusted advisor, an active contributor to the community, and our friend. Jim’s sincerity, sense of humanity and unparalleled integrity, earned him the affection, respect and admiration of all who knew him. Cigna extends its deepest sympathies to Jim’s wife, Mary Anne, their three children and eight grandchildren and joins with them in mourning his loss.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Names Vaishali Geib as Market Medical Executive for Mid-Atlantic
- Cigna and Cigna Foundation Committed to Support America’s Heroes
- Cigna’s Continued Momentum Drives Strong Third Quarter 2019 Results and Increased Revenue and Earnings Outlook
- Kimberly Ross Appointed to Cigna Board of Directors
- Cigna Foundation Puts Kids on Healthier Path by Combatting Childhood Hunger in St. Louis
- Cigna's Engagement Programs Improve Health and Lower Costs by 10 Percent