Cigna Statement on the Passing of Jim Rogers, Former Duke Energy CEO, and Cigna Board Member
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 20 December, 2018 - Cigna notes with great sadness the passing of Jim Rogers. Jim has served on Cigna's board since 2007 and made enduring contributions, including service on the board’s compensation, audit and finance committees.
Jim was a man of extraordinary character, a great leader, a valued board member, a trusted advisor, an active contributor to the community, and our friend. Jim’s sincerity, sense of humanity and unparalleled integrity, earned him the affection, respect and admiration of all who knew him. Cigna extends its deepest sympathies to Jim’s wife, Mary Anne, their three children and eight grandchildren and joins with them in mourning his loss.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Affordable Care Act Health Plans to Expand into 63 New Counties Across North Carolina for 2021
- Cigna Leads Industry in 2020 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
- Veterans Recovery Resources of Mobile Receives $100,000 Cigna Foundation Grant to Provide Mental Health Services to Area Veterans
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Reports Third Quarter 2020 Performance, Raises Revenue Guidance
- Cigna and Earvin "Magic" Johnson Join Forces to Combat Health Disparities and Support Minority and Women-Owned Businesses