Cigna Dental 1500
The highest level of coverage of our three dental insurance plans for those who need a little extra dental care.
Shop and compare Dental plans now
Find in-network dentists, too, in a few short steps.
Or, you can call
- $39 average monthly premium1
- $0 routine dental check-ups every 6 months, including cleanings and routine x-rays2
- $50 individual and $150 family annual deductible apply to basic and major restorative services
- $1,500 in benefits available that can apply towards both minor and major dental procedures, like fillings, crowns, root canals, and more
- $1,000 lifetime maximum benefit for orthodontia services like braces and Invisalign treatments
- No referrals needed
- No waiting periods for select services3
- Access to 92,700+ dentists and specialists across 309,000+ convenient locations nationwide4
- 24/7/365 customer service
- One-stop plan access and help choosing the right dentist with the Brighter Score®5 feature on myCigna.com or the myCigna® App6
Looking for additional savings on your dental care?
Often bought together
Manage your plan on myCigna:
Visit our Knowledge Center to learn about:
Looking for plans through your employer?
This page features plans you can buy for yourself and your family. If you are looking for plans you might get through your employer, we can help get you there.
Need Vision or Hearing, Too?
Get Cigna Dental coverage plus coverage for vision, or vision and hearing—all in one plan with one monthly premium.
Plans insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company
1 Sample monthly rates are based on a single person per month and represent Cigna's national average rates for each plan (all ages and geographic locations) and reflect rates as of July 2021. Premiums vary by geographic area.
2 Not all preventive services are covered, including athletic mouth guards. Refer to the policy for a complete list of covered and non-covered preventive services. Frequency limitations apply. Cigna Dental plans in MD cover one dental cleaning per calendar year.
3 Waiting periods may apply to restorative and orthodontia services and may vary by state. See plan details. You may pay more for out-of-network charges if the dentist’s charges exceed the amount Cigna reimburses for billed services.
4 Cigna data as of July 2021. Subject to change.
5 Brighter features may vary by dentist. These and other dentist directory features are for educational purposes only and should not be the sole basis for decision-making. They are not a guarantee of the quality of care that will be provided to individual patients and you should consider all relevant factors when selecting a dentist.
6 Download and use of the myCigna® mobile app is subject to the terms and conditions of the app and the online store from which it is downloaded. Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply.
This page is not intended for use in GA, WV, OR
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
Cigna Company Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see