Health Insurance Plans in Missouri
To shop for a plan during the Special Enrollment Period,
Don't qualify to buy a plan during Special Enrollment?Open Enrollment for 2023 starts Nov. 1, 2022. You can come back and shop Cigna's plan offerings at that time.
Plans for specific conditions
For medical conditions like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and diabetes, Cigna has specific plans that offer additional $0 out-of-pocket costs for select tests, supplies, and equipment.3
Quality Doctors and Hospitals in your area
Something went wrong
We were unable to load the ifp providers app, please try again later.
Marketplace plan levels and features
Error loading table data.
How much do these plans cost?
The amount you pay monthly for your coverage (also called your premium) will vary depending on where you live, the size of your household, your income, and other factors.
Nine out of ten people get financial help when enrolling in a plan through the Affordable Care Act4, and 43% pay less than $10/month after federal assistance.*
Learn more about
2022 Cigna Health Insurance Plans
Open Enrollment for 2022 plans has ended. Open Enrollment for 2023 will start Nov. 1.
Something went wrong
We were unable to load the ifp plans app, please try again later.
Often bought together
Policies, Disclosures, and Requirements
Looking for plans through your employer?
This page features plans you can buy for yourself and your family. If you are looking for plans you might get through your employer, we can help get you there.
Plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company or its affiliates: For Arizona residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc. For Georgia residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc. For Illinois residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc. For North Carolina residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc.
1 Includes eligible in-network preventive care services. Some preventive care services may not be covered, including most immunizations for travel. Reference plan documents for a list of covered and non-covered preventive care service.
2 Cigna provides access to dedicated virtual care through a national telehealth provider, MDLive located on myCigna, as part of your health plan. Providers are solely responsible for any treatment provided to their patients. Video chat may not be available in all areas or with all providers. This service is separate from your health plan’s network and may not be available in all areas. $0 virtual care benefit for minor acute medical care not available for all plans. HSA plans and non-minor acute medical care may apply a copay, coinsurance or deductible. Virtual care does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Refer to plan documents for complete description of virtual care services and costs, including other telehealth/telemedicine benefits. For IL customers a primary care provider referral may be required for specialist virtual visits.
3 Refer to plan documents for a complete description and list of equipment, supplies, and tests that are covered at $0 through the condition specific plans.
4 2021 Special Enrollment Period for Marketplace Coverage Starts on
Something went wrong
We were unable to load the ifp footnotes app, please try again later.
Buying an insurance plan through a broker or agent does not change or increase your insurance plan premiums, copayments, coinsurance, or deductibles. If you are working with a broker or agent, they may be eligible to receive commissions, fees, or other compensation from Cigna. Cigna pays brokers or insurance agents for providing service to our members. We are sharing this with you in accordance with section 202 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act. Broker compensation information is available at
Missouri Eligibility Requirements
All applicants applying for coverage must meet age, dependent status, and residency requirements.
Age and Dependent Requirements
Other insured persons may include the following family members:
- Your lawful spouse who lives in the Enrollment Area
- Your children who have not yet reached age 26
- Your stepchildren who have not yet reached age 26
- A Newborn child or newly adopted child or child newly placed in foster care, born to or adopted by or placed in foster care with an enrolled subscriber, may be added to the subscriber’s plan within 61 days of the birth, adoption, or placement. Requests for enrollment beyond 61 days of the birth, adoption, or placement will need to wait until the next open enrollment period
- Grandchildren and foreign exchange students are NOT eligible dependents
Please refer to the policy for additional eligibility requirements.
All applicants and dependents 18 years and older must sign and date the application.
- Must be a citizen or national of the United States, or is a non-citizen who is lawfully present in the United States, and is reasonably expected to be a citizen, national, or a non-citizen who is lawfully present for the entire period for which enrollment is sought
- Citizens/Expatriates who have been living and working outside the U.S. and who are in process of returning to the U.S. are eligible to apply; the requested effective date must be after their return to the U.S.
- Must not reside in an Institution
- Applicants must reside in the following Missouri counties at the time of application:
- St. Charles
- Ste. Genevieve
- St. Francois
- St. Louis County
- St. Louis
- Dependents are not required to share the same address as the primary policyholder
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
Cigna Company Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see