As a health insurance broker, we know that you care about both the well-being of your clients, as well as the quality and competitiveness of the products you offer. We can help your client:
- Lower health care costs
- Improve employee health and productivity
- Offer an easy-to-use plan
- Enjoy flexibility and choice
Three Steps to Becoming a Cigna Broker or Consultant
Review Cigna licensing requirements
Before placing new business with Cigna, brokers and consultants must be:
- Licensed, contracted and appointed in state of the account for indemnity business
- Licensed, contracted and appointed in the state where the customer office is located for health maintenance organization (HMO) accounts
Understand Cigna's commissions and compensations
We pay commissions twice a month and only after receiving the applicable premium payment or service fee. Cigna offers a national bonus program for group health insurance brokers that increase their sales. Contact your Cigna sales representative for details about this program and how it can supplement your regular commissions.
Call Cigna at 1 (877) 244-6215 to get a broker and consultant agreement form.
See a sample Broker and consultant agreement form [PDF].
|Become a Broker for||Contact us|
|Group health or life insurance||Email our contracting and compliance team|
|Individual and family plans||Call us at 1 (877) 244-6215|
|International group plans||Visit CignaGlobalHealth|
|International individual and family plans||Visit CignaGlobal|