Coverage and ClaimsCoverage and Claims Overview
Provider ResourcesProvider Resources Overview
Coverage and Claims
Coverage and Claims
Formulary Drug Lists
Comprehensive lists of our prescription drug coverage.
Cigna HealthcareSM covers thousands of drug prescriptions, all intended to give your patients the best value. Use the tools and lists below to find pricing and coverage information for any prescription your patient might need.
- Check patient-specific eligibility and benefits on CignaforHCP
- The Cigna Healthcare Coverage Review Department is transitioning from the PromptPA™ Prior-Authorization/Pre-Certification Portal to Electronic Prior Authorizations (ePAs). To learn more, or to submit a new ePA, please go to the CoverMyMeds site or look for SureScripts in your electronic health record.
- Cigna Healthcare Formulary for Individual and Family Plans
- Cigna Healthcare Formulary for Plans Through Your Employer
- Cigna-HealthSpring Medicare PartD Formulary
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
The Cigna Group Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see a listing of the legal entities that insure or administer group HMO, dental HMO, and other products or services in your state). Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care plans or insurance policies are distributed exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group Corporation, are administered by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, and are insured by either (i) Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (Bloomfield, CT); (ii) Life Insurance Company of North America (“LINA”) (Philadelphia, PA); or (iii) New York Life Group Insurance Company of NY (“NYLGICNY”) (New York, NY), formerly known as Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. The Cigna Healthcare name, logo, and other Cigna Healthcare marks are owned by The Cigna Group Intellectual Property, Inc. LINA and NYLGICNY are not affiliates of Cigna Healthcare.
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna Healthcare sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.