Our therapy management teams are made up of pharmacists and health advocates with nursing backgrounds and provide personalized, 24/7 support. They will:
- Help you get approval for coverage of your medication
- Make sure your medication is the right dose and help you understand any side effects.
- Set up the delivery of your medication through Cigna Specialty Pharmacy (our home delivery pharmacy). You'll get convenient, private delivery of your medication to your home or work address within the United States. And you can order and track your medication on the myCigna® website and app.
- Make sure you have any supplies you need (such as tape, bandages, a sharps collector, or swabs) – at no extra charge to you.
- Provide coaching and reminder services. You can talk with a pharmacist or customer service at any time, day or night.
- Give you information about the financial assistance programs that may be available (if you need help paying for your medication)
To learn more about the services Cigna Specialty Pharmacy provides, call 1 (800) 351-3606.
Transfer your prescription to home delivery
To get started using home delivery, choose the option that’s easiest for you:
- Call your doctor’s office and ask them to send us your prescription.
- Call us at 1 (800) 351-3606 and we’ll contact your doctor for a new prescription.
|Claim Forms and Related Documents|
Watch Cigna's chief pharmacist, Jeff Nielsen, talk about how Cigna Specialty Pharmacy can help keep you healthy
"Cigna Specialty Pharmacy" refers to the specialty drug division of Tel-Drug, Inc. and Tel-Drug of Pennsylvania, L.L.C., doing business as Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy.