For security reasons, Cigna.com no longer supports your browser version. Please update your browser, or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox for the best Cigna.com experience.
Fixed employer contributions are a good choice for organizations that face continued pressure on affordability of health benefits. When paired with a private exchange or marketplace, defined contributions stabilize costs for employers and give employees a better understanding of the total cost of their plan, while offering more choice.
How it Works
- Employer contribution uses pre-tax dollars
- An employee uses the employer contribution to select products that best meet their needs
- Employers have multiple options to structure a cost-effective approach to help employees pay for their benefits
- Employees stay invested in making smart choices
Benefits of Cigna Medical Plans
- Option for employers to bundle pharmacy, behavioral health, dental, and more
- Optional health and wellness incentive programs to encourage and reward employees
- Dedicated client service team
Product availability may vary by location and plan type and is subject to change. All group health insurance policies and health benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact a Cigna representative. Group medical plans are insured or administered by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company or its affiliates. Policy forms: OK: HP-APP-1 et al, OR - HP-POL38 02-13, TN: HP-POL43/HC-CER1V1 et al