Stress can be costly. Here’s what you can do.
Stress can affect your business and your employees’ physical health. That’s why Cigna is providing resources that can help people actively take control of their stress. By following an effective plan of action, employees can be at their best, each and every day.
Employees can control stress once they have a PLAN.
Cigna’s National Medical Executive for Behavioral Health, Dr. Stuart L. Lustig, MD, MPH, has developed a simple four-step PLAN for managing stress. Your employees can visit Cigna.com/mystressplan to take our three-minute quiz and create a PLAN tailored to their stress level.
Start your employees on a path to less stress.
Whether or not you partner with Cigna for your employee benefits, we have doctor-approved tools and information that can help your employees manage their stress.
Downloads will begin immediately once you click.
Our expert shares insights on stress management.
Hear what Cigna's Dr. Stuart L. Lustig has to say about managing stress.
Cigna programs and services for emotional health.
Cigna is committed to helping your employees take control of their health - body and mind. We offer resources to support a person's emotional well-being:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help cope with concerns from family and financial issues to substance use, emotional health, and stress
- EAP onsite and virtual seminars, consultative services
- Managing Stress Toolkit
- Mindfulness and stress management podcasts
- Lifestyle management programs
- Critical incident stress management services
- Disaster Resource Center
- Community-based support programs such as the Veteran Support Line