At Cigna, we believe that life insurance coverage is one of the most important and cost-effective benefits you can offer your employees.
We offer flexible, personalized plans and annual enrollment events to help meet employees’ different life stages.
Group Life Insurance Policy Options
- Term Life plans are tailored to meet employers’ needs with a choice of basic (employer-paid) or voluntary (employee-paid) Term Life coverage, or a combination of the two.
- Group Universal Life (GUL) insurance combines guaranteed amounts of life insurance with a cash accumulation fund that earns tax-deferred interest at rates typically higher than lending institutions.1
Our holistic, customer-centered approach to group life insurance provides value for both you and your employees:
Employer Enrollment Planning Resources
- How to Conduct a Successful Enrollment
- Annual Enrollment Toolkit
- Annual Enrollment Event Reminders
- How to submit a life Insurance claim
- Handling the Loss of an Employee
Did you know? 1
1 in 5 people who don’t own life insurance don’t know how much coverage to buy.
Most consumers overestimate the cost of life insurance coverage by more than 3x its actual cost.
Millennials in particular really overestimate the cost of life insurance by more than 5x the actual cost.
61% of people don't buy (or buy additional) life insurance because they have other financial priorities.
1. LIMRA, "2018 Insurance Barometer Study." 2018
Product availability may vary by location, plan type and group size and is subject to change. All group insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. Reduction of benefit provisions and terms under which the policy or plan may be continued in force or discontinued may also apply. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact your Cigna representative.
Policy forms: Term life - TL-004700 et al; GUL - XX-603404 et al.
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York (New York, NY) and Connecticut General Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.