A healthy workforce could lead to fewer sick days, higher productivity and lower costs. The key is to make it easy for your employees to receive the holistic care and coaching they need – when they need it.
How it Works
We get to know you and the needs of your employees and then tailor a custom solution to deliver convenience, quality care, personalized support and a more satisfying experience.
- Clinical staffing models include primary care physician or nurse practitioner
- Medical services can range from preventative to chronic to acute care services
- Optional services include pharmacy, radiology and others as requested
- Seven Cigna Onsite Health centers have been recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance’s (NCQA) new Patient-Centered Connected CareTM Recognition Program
Screening and Prevention
- Flu shots and biometric screenings are administered at your location by a third-party service provider.
- Detailed summary report of the results, including real-time screening results by location and multi-year comparison data
- Automated integration with Cigna's health assessment and incentive programs
- Coaches are hand-selected to fit your workplace culture
- Coaches are trained in Cigna clinical systems, products, and Cigna CARE Coaching®. There is also an RN buy-up option.
- Coaches can provide individual or group coaching and are available full- or part-time
- Wellness seminars and events recommended based on the most common health risk factors among your employees, as identified by Cigna.
- Option to add hourly coaching to any wellness seminar. An optional buy-up, hourly coaching makes it easy for employees to connect face-to-face with a wellness coach and receive valuable guidance and support.
Onsite Health Works
Learn more about how Onsite Health Services such as health coaching, biometric screenings and more may help lower primary care costs for employers.
Cigna Onsite Health services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Onsite Health, LLC, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), and Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. (CHC-NC). In Virginia, worksite health and wellness centers are provided by CHLIC. In North Carolina, patient care services for worksite health and wellness centers are provided by CHC-NC. In Michigan and Minnesota, patient care services for worksite health and wellness centers are provided by HS Clinical Services, PC, an independently owned professional corporation. In New Jersey, patient care services for worksite health and wellness centers are provided by Alegis Care, New Jersey, P.C. Cigna Onsite Heath, LLC provides management services to worksite health and wellness centers in Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, and North Carolina.