Plans designed for smaller workforces: 25-99 employees
Smaller businesses work hard. You need a health plan that takes care of your employee's physical health and their emotional well-being, too.
We have created comprehensive, whole-person health plans that include medical, pharmacy, and behavioral coverage – all in one.
Our plans offer:
- Quality: We offer large, nationwide networks or locally focused networks with quality doctors and hospitals.1
- Emotional health benefits: We include a large network of behavioral clinicians and comprehensive coverage for emotional health.
- Support: Live customer service is available 24/7/365 for any questions or concerns.
- Affordability: Select from a wide range of deductible, copay, and coinsurance options, including high-deductible plans.
- Innovation: Plans are available with the Cigna Level Fundingsm self-funded solution, designed specifically for smaller employers, in addition to the traditional fully-insured solution.2
- Personal engagement: Cigna One Guide® service combines helpful technology with empathetic human support to help your employees manage their health.
- Simplicity: Easy-to-use enrollment tools and direct access to benefit consultants who provide information to help your employees select a plan.
Supporting body and mind with 24/7 live customer service + One Guide personalized one-on-one support
Plans designed for companies with 25-99 employees located in the U.S.2
Medical+Pharmacy+Behavioral plus health engagement tools and resources that inspire healthy outcomes
1 Network and funding options vary by market.
2 In most states, Cigna offers group insurance coverage to employers with more than 50 full-time employees, as well as administrative services for self-funded plans with as few as 25 full-time employees.