Plans designed for smaller workforces: 25-99 employees
Smaller businesses work hard. You need a health plan that takes care of your employee's physical health and their emotional well-being, too.
We have created comprehensive, whole-person health plans that include medical, pharmacy, and behavioral coverage – all in one.
Our plans offer:
- Quality: We offer large, nationwide networks or locally focused networks with quality doctors and hospitals.1
- Emotional health benefits: We include a large network of behavioral clinicians and comprehensive coverage for emotional health.
- Support: Live customer service is available 24/7/365 for any questions or concerns.
- Affordability: Select from a wide range of deductible, copay, and coinsurance options, including high-deductible plans.
- Innovation: Plans are available with the Cigna Level Fundingsm self-funded solution, designed specifically for smaller employers, in addition to the traditional fully-insured solution.2
- Personal engagement: Cigna One Guide® service combines helpful technology with empathetic human support to help your employees manage their health.
- Simplicity: A customized website featuring two virtual benefit assistants that help guide and explain the specific Cigna administered benefits you are offering employees.
Learn about the Virtual Benefits Education website.
Supporting body and mind with 24/7 live customer service + One Guide personalized one-on-one support
Built for you
Plans designed for companies with 25-99 employees located in the U.S.2
Medical+Pharmacy+Behavioral plus health engagement tools and resources that inspire healthy outcomes
1 Network and funding options vary by market.
2 In most states, Cigna offers group insurance coverage to employers with more than 50 full-time employees, as well as administrative services for self-funded plans with as few as 25 full-time employees.