Cigna Onsite Health
Our Onsite Health solutions can help build a healthier work force — and a healthier bottom line.
Onsite Health can help drive engagement and inspire better health at your workplace.
Onsite Health and Wellness Centers make health care convenient and cost-effective by bringing quality care and wellness programs to the workplace. By reducing the amount of time that employees are away from work, we can help to improve productivity, reduce health care costs, and create a healthier culture — and a healthier bottom line.
Since Onsite Health launched in 2010, our goal has been to improve the health and quality of life for employees by providing convenient onsite health care and wellness programs. As we’ve expanded across the nation, we’ve maintained that same local, patient-centered focus. Our 95 Net Promoter Score reflects patient satisfaction with Onsite Health.
Why choose Onsite Health?
Did you know that 54% of Americans have postponed a doctor visit due to inability to take time off from work? An employee spends about 2+ hours away from work at a standard medical appointment. Onsite Health Center visits help reduce this time to an average of 30 minutes.
Cigna Onsite Health helps you improve the health and quality of life for your employees by offering convenient, quality health care and wellness programs that focus on each person's well-being.
Onsite in ActionSee how employees can easily get care, when and where they need it.
Healthy and Engaged
- 2X health engagement rate
- $1,036 lower TMC for center users vs. non-center users
- 5% lower specialty costs
Reactive to Proactive
- ~10% more gaps in care closed
- 33% fewer steerable ER visits with 16% shorter hospital stays
- +10% increase in preventive/primary care visits
How we do it
Onsite Health isn’t a one-size-fits-all model. Using data-driven insights, we’ll customize a solution that addresses your organization’s most pressing needs so that we can help deliver immediate results while scaling for the future.
By reducing the amount of time that employees are away from work, we can help to improve productivity, reduce health care costs, and create a healthier culture — and healthier bottom line.
- Multiple staffing model options
- Clinicians matched to fit your organization’s needs
- Medical service options from acute care, full primary care services, physical therapy, and behavioral health
- Optional services include pharmacy, radiology, and others
- Programs designed to address key health risks within your employee population
- Expanded scope of services with Virtual Health Care
The Onsite difference
- Onsite Clinic Users demonstrate higher rate of engagement in health and wellness as well as lowering their risk score compared to the Onsite Clinic Non Users.
- The Onsite Clinic User population Health Engagement Index increased to 98.2% compared to 84.1% for the Onsite Clinic Non User population.
- The Onsite Clinic Users outperformed the Onsite Clinic Non Users & compares favorably to the Industry Norm for compliance with evidenced based medicine Gaps in Care rules.
- For the Onsite Clinic Users, compliance (credited closure) with Gaps in Care produced over $33,000 in saving for FY 2017.
Cutting-edge health care technology
Onsite Health uses the latest technology to make health care accessible for every employee.
The MyChart® website and app offer patients convenient, secure access to their health information. They can:
- Schedule appointments
- Communicate with a care provider
- View visit summaries electronically
- Access test results
- Request prescription refills
Virtual health care
At Cigna Onsite Health, our virtual assisted wellness centers help allow employees to have the same experience as a face-to-face provider visit in a matter of minutes.
- A Registered Nurse Health Coach checks in the patient onsite
- Video equipment connects the patient with an offsite clinician
- The clinician makes a diagnosis and creates a treatment plan
- The RN administers the plan, including labs, prescriptions, and referrals
Learn more about Onsite Health
At Cigna Onsite Health, our goal is to deliver better savings, better outcomes, and better engagement.
Contact your broker or connect with a Cigna representative to discuss your organization’s unique needs.
Cigna Onsite Health services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Onsite Health, LLC, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), and Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. (CHC-NC). In Virginia, worksite health and wellness centers are provided by CHLIC. In North Carolina, patient care services for worksite health and wellness centers are provided by CHC-NC. In Michigan and Minnesota, patient care services for worksite health and wellness centers are provided by HS Clinical Services, PC, an independently owned professional corporation. In New Jersey, patient care services for worksite health and wellness centers are provided by Alegis Care, New Jersey, P.C. Cigna Onsite Heath, LLC provides management services to worksite health and wellness centers in Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, and North Carolina.
Let's Get Started
Thank you for your interest in Cigna. Please provide some basic information about your company and a representative will contact you.
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
Cigna Company Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.