If you take a medication on a regular basis to treat a condition such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol, Cigna Home Delivery PharmacySM* may be a convenient option for you. We’ll deliver your medications right to your home or work address within the United States and you can get up to a 90-day supply at one time. We’ll also send you automatic reminders when it’s time to reorder. You can manage your orders online or through the myCigna® mobile app.
Why Choose Home Delivery?
- 24/7 access to licensed pharmacists. If you have a medication question, you can talk with a pharmacist anytime, day or night.
- Convenient delivery. We provide free standard delivery right to your home or work address within the United States. Your medication is shipped in packaging that protects your privacy and is designed to stand up to harsh weather.
- Easy refills. Fill up to a 90-day supply of your medication at one time, so you fill less often.
- Refill reminders. You can sign up to get free refill reminders by email or text** to help make sure you don’t miss a dose.
- Order online. You can refill your medication and track your orders on the myCigna website or through the mobile app.
To learn more about the services Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy provides, call 1 (800) 835-3784.
Transfer your prescription to home delivery
Call 1 (800) 835-3784, #3 and have this information handy:
- Your name and Cigna ID number
- The names and dosages of your prescription medications – for you or covered family members
- Your doctor’s contact information (name and phone number)
- Your credit card information (American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa)
We will then call your doctor’s office to get your prescription. Once we get it, we’ll fill your prescription and mail your medication to your home (or location of your choice).
Manage your prescriptions online
- Refill your prescriptions
- Request a new prescription
- Track your orders so you know when your medication should arrive
- See your order history
- Update your profile information, such as your contact information, what allergies you may have, and how you’d like us to contact you
- Estimate your medication costs before you place your order – You can use the Drug Cost tool to find out how much your medication may cost you to fill through home delivery compared to an in-network retail pharmacy
*"Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy" refers to Tel-Drug, Inc. and Tel-Drug of Pennsylvania, LLC.
** Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply.
Not all plans through employers include Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy. Prices vary and not all prescription medications may be available or covered under your specific health plan. Log in to the myCigna website or check your plan documents for the details of your specific plan.