If you take medication on a regular basis to treat a condition such as asthma, diabetes, or high cholesterol you can have the peace of mind, safety, and convenience of getting up to a 90-day supply of your medications - delivered right to your home.
Why choose home delivery?
- 24/7 access to licensed pharmacists. If you have a medication question, you can talk with a pharmacist anytime, day or night.
- Free delivery. Free standard delivery to your home, office, or the location of your choice within the United States.
- Easy refills. Fill up to a 90-day supply of your medication at one time, and get reminders so you have more on hand.
It’s simple to transfer to home delivery
Call 1 (800) 835-3784, press option 3, and provide the information below. We’ll call your doctor’s office to get your prescription. Once we get it, we’ll fill your prescription and mail your medication to your home, office, or location of your choice within the United States.
You’ll need to provide:
- Cigna ID number
- Medication name(s) and dosage(s)
- Doctors name and phone number
- Credit card information
Managing your home delivery prescriptions
After your first medication order, you can manage future refills by logging in to myCigna® or the mobile app.
You’ll be able to:
- Refill your prescriptions
- Request a new prescription
- Track and see order history
- Update your profile information
- Estimate your medication costs
Not all plans through employers include home delivery. Prices vary and not all prescription medications may be available or covered under your specific health plan. Log in to the myCigna website or check your plan documents for the details of your specific plan.