Health Insurance Plans in Colorado
Shopping for coverage on your own? Open Enrollment for 2023 plans has ended. If you've had a qualifying life event you could still be eligible to get a plan during Special Enrollment.
Shop and compare Medical plans now
Or, call us at
Don't qualify to buy a plan during Special Enrollment?Open Enrollment for 2024 starts Nov. 1, 2023. You can come back and shop Cigna's plan offerings at that time.
Why choose Cigna?
Cigna's quality plan options, personalized health care support, and low costs provide you with access to the expertise and care you need, when you need it.
With $0 virtual care (telehealth),1 $0 preventive care visits,2 $3 or less for generic prescription drugs,3 and access to Cigna's Patient Assurance Program, Cigna's plans and programs make it easy for you to get affordable, quality care.
24/7 Virtual Care
Guided Customer Care
Get help from personalized health coaches to manage specific conditions like diabetes. My Personal Champion® can assist you with navigating the health care system during a critical situation. Or, speak to specialty pharmacists at our Therapeutic Resource Centers.
Personalized Digital Tools
The myCigna® website and mobile app4 help you find quality in-network providers, order and refill prescriptions, pay claims, and more. You also get data-driven customized alerts for health coaching, specialized care, and cost savings.
Rewards and Discounts
Customers over 18 can earn up to $325 in points that can be redeemed for a debit card or merchandise through our Cigna Take Control Rewards® program.5 Enjoy additional benefits with Cigna’s Healthy Rewards® discount program.
24/7/365 Customer Service
Have a question about your plan? Need help finding an in-network doctor? With Cigna, you can call any time for help with using your plan or navigating your benefits. Plus, if you have a health question, you can speak to a licensed clinician 24 hours a day.
Let's Get Started
Marketplace plan levels and features
Error loading table data.
How much do these plans cost?
The amount you pay monthly for your coverage (also called your premium) will vary depending on where you live, the size of your household, your income, and other factors.
Learn more about
2023 Cigna Health Insurance Plans
Open Enrollment for 2023 plans has ended. Open Enrollment for 2024 will start Nov. 1.
Something went wrong
We were unable to load the ifp plans app, please try again later.
Manage your plan on myCigna:
Visit our Knowledge Center to learn about:
Often bought together
Policies, Disclosures, and Requirements
The Colorado Access Plan is designed to disclose all the policy information required under Colorado law, and is
Looking for plans through your employer?
This page features plans you can buy for yourself and your family. If you are looking for plans you might get through your employer, we can help get you there.
Plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company or its affiliates: For Arizona residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc. For Georgia residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc. For Illinois residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc. For North Carolina residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. For South Carolina residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc. For Texas residents, health plans are offered by Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc.
1 Cigna provides access to dedicated virtual care through a national telehealth provider, MDLive located on myCigna, as part of your health plan. Providers are solely responsible for any treatment provided to their patients. Video chat may not be available in all areas or with all providers. This service is separate from your health plan’s network and may not be available in all areas. $0 virtual care benefit (no cost share) for minor acute medical care not available for all plans. HSA plans and non-minor acute medical care may apply a copay, coinsurance, or deductible. Virtual care does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Refer to plan documents for complete description of virtual care services and costs, including other telehealth/telemedicine benefits. For IL customers, a primary care provider referral may be required for specialist virtual visits.
2 Availability of $0 preventive care (no cost share) by plan may vary. Includes eligible in-network preventive care services. Some preventive care services may not be covered, including most immunizations for travel. Reference plan documents for a list of covered and non-covered preventive care services.
3 Health benefit plans may be different, but in general to be eligible for coverage a drug must be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), prescribed by a health care professional, purchased from a licensed pharmacy, and be medically necessary. If your plan provides coverage for certain prescription drugs with no cost-share, you may have to use an in-network pharmacy to fill the prescription. If you use a pharmacy that does not participate in your plan’s network, your prescription may not be covered or reimbursement may be limited by your plan’s copayment, coinsurance, or deductible requirements. Look at your plan documents for more information about your plan’s prescription drug coverage.
4 The downloading and use of the myCigna Mobile App is subject to the terms and conditions of the App and the online store from which it is downloaded. Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply.
5 The Cigna Take Control Rewards Program is available in all states to all primary subscribers that are active Cigna medical Individual and Family Plan policy holders and who are 18 years of age or older. All rewards may be considered taxable income. Contact your personal tax advisor for details. Program participation along with redeeming rewards is dependent on qualifying premiums being current and fully paid.
Buying an insurance plan through a broker or agent does not change or increase your insurance plan premiums, copayments, coinsurance, or deductibles. If you are working with a broker or agent, they may be eligible to receive commissions, fees, or other compensation from Cigna. Cigna pays brokers or insurance agents for providing service to our members. We are sharing this with you in accordance with section 202 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act. Broker compensation information is available at
Colorado Eligibility Requirements
All applicants applying for coverage must meet age, dependent status, and residency requirements.
Age and Dependent Requirements
Other insured persons may include the following family members:
You are eligible for coverage under this Policy if, at the time of application:
- You are a citizen or national of the United States, or a non-citizen who is lawfully present in the United States, and are reasonably expected to be a citizen, national, or a non-citizen who is lawfully present for the entire period for which enrollment is sought; and
- You are a resident of the state of CO; and
- You live in the Enrollment Area in which You are applying, and intend to continue living there for the entire period for which enrollment is sought; and
- You are not incarcerated other than incarceration pending the disposition of charges; and
- You do not reside in an Institution; and
- You have submitted a completed and signed application for coverage and have been accepted in writing by Us.
Other Insured Persons may include the following Family Member(s):
- Your lawful spouse, including a partner in a civil union, who lives in the Enrollment Area.
- Your children who live in the Enrollment Area and have not yet reached age 26.
- Your stepchildren who live in the Enrollment Area and have not yet reached age 26.
- Your own, or Your spouse's children, regardless of age, enrolled prior to age 26, who live in the Enrollment Area and are dependent upon the Insured Person for support and maintenance due to a medically certified, continuing intellectual or physical disability. Cigna may require written proof of such disability and dependency within 31 days after the child's 26th birthday.
- Your own, or Your spouse's Newborn children are automatically covered for the first 31 days of life. To continue coverage past that time You must enroll the child as a Family Member by applying for his or her enrollment as a dependent within 60 days of the date of birth, and pay any additional premium. Coverage for a newborn dependent child enrolled within 60 days of birth will be retroactive to the date of the child’s birth.
- An adopted child, including a child who is placed with you for adoption, is automatically covered for 31 days from the date of the adopted child’s placement for adoption or initiation of a suit of adoption. To continue coverage past that time You must enroll the child as a Family Member by applying for his or her enrollment as a dependent within 60 days of the date of adoption, and pay any additional premium. Coverage for an adopted dependent child enrolled within 60 days of adoption will be retroactive to the date of the child’s placement for adoption, initiation of a suit of adoption or after the date the child is placed with you for adoption, and paying any additional premium.
- A child who is placed with you for foster care, is automatically covered for 31 days from the date of placement with you for foster care. To continue coverage past that time You must enroll the child as an Insured Family Member by applying for his or her enrollment as a dependent within 60 days of the date of placement with you for foster care, and pay any additional premium. Coverage for a foster child enrolled within 60 days of being placed with you for foster care will be retroactive to the date of the child’s initial placement with you in foster care and paying any additional premium.
- If a court has ordered a Policyholder to provide coverage for an eligible child (as defined above) coverage will be automatic for the first 31 days following the date on which the court order is issued. To continue coverage past that time You must enroll the child as a Family Member by applying for his or her enrollment as a dependent within 60 days of the court order date, and paying any additional premium. Court-ordered coverage for a dependent child enrolled within 60 days of the court order will be retroactive to the date of the court order.
Please refer to the policy for additional eligibility requirements.
Must be a citizen or national of the United States, or a non-citizen who is lawfully present in the United States, and is reasonably expected to be a citizen, national, or a non-citizen who is lawfully present for the entire period for which enrollment is sought.
States with Plan Availability
Plans available in AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MO, MS, NC, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
For available plans in all other areas, call us at
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
The Cigna Group Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.