Your data has been submitted
Helping you prepare for the future.
As a result of COVID-19, every business faces new realities – and a long list of unknowns.
Cigna's Healthy Ways to Work Solutions are customized for each client we serve to help them address their immediate and long-term needs.* Whether you are deciding to reopen worksites or maintain a more virtual workforce, you need a dedicated, knowledgeable, and well-equipped partner – for as long as it takes. Our support focuses on the now, and what you may need in 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, and beyond.
Cigna's Healthy Ways to Work Solutions
Risk Analysis Reporting: Information to help you understand your population health risk.
Worksite Solutions: Helps employees navigate entry and care. We offer basic and enhanced solutions as well as testing to meet your immediate needs.
Workplace Clearance Tools: Helps protect your employees, so you can make confident workplace safety decisions going forward.
Caregiving Support: We offer holistic support for caregivers and employers.
Confide Behavioral Health Navigator: We provide a concierge approach to behavioral health.
For more information on any of our solutions: contact us.
How we can help
We’ll help you reopen worksites as quickly, safely, and simply as possible by:
- Assisting with physical worksite entry procedures and screening protocol
- Addressing workplace readiness, such as PPE and physical distancing
- Monitoring health and geographic risk at the national, state, and local levels
- Providing employees reliable COVID-19-related information
- Making testing and vaccines available when possible
Did you know?
More than 85% of employers are planning to implement workplace safety and health measures.1
We’ll help you avoid chronic disease exacerbation among employees at highest risk and monitor the long term impact of COVID-19 by:
- Improving chronic condition management, prioritizing high-risk populations
- Expanding virtual care solutions for acute and preventive care
- Helping people access medical and behavioral care safely
- Addressing increased challenges with physical activity and nutrition
- Leveraging analytics to identify and monitor long term health impacts of those diagnosed with COVID-19
You can also listen to how minority populations have been impacted or read the transcript.
Did you know?
Nearly half of Americans have delayed care, and a third plan to wait or not seek care at all.2
We’ll help you navigate financial and economic uncertainty through:
- Identifying new disease onset and/or worsening of conditions
- Monitoring existing and emerging mental health issues
- Helping to ensure targeted at-risk populations are supported
Did you know?
In May 2020, 1 in 4 Americans had filed for unemployment, and a COVID-19-induced recession is predicted through 2021.3
Our whole-person health approach supports your employees’ body and mind by helping to:
- Address increased stress anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Fight substance use disorder
- Minimize social isolation and loneliness
- Support flexibility for employees managing multiple roles (e.g., caregiving, home schooling, etc.)
Did you know?
45% of Americans reported that stress and worry over COVID-19 has negatively affected their mental health.4
*Cigna's Healthy Ways to Work product and service availability may vary by client. Please contact your Cigna representative for availability.
1 Steemers, Frank, Erickson, PhD, Robin, Popiela, Amanda, and Levanon, PhD, Gad, “From Immediate Responses to Planning for the Reimagined Workforce.”, www.conference-board.org/topics/natural-disasters-pandemics/reimagined-workplace-infographic, Accessed August 28, 2020.
2 Ableson, R. “Why People Are Still Avoiding the Doctor (It’s Not the Virus).” New York Times. 16 June 2020.
3 Tappe, M. CNN Business. “Leading Indicator.” 28 May 2020 and Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman, April 2020.
4 Source: Kaiser Family Foundation, April 2020.