Medical Indemnity Plan
Freedom for your employees at a manageable cost for your organization.
With no network requirements, an Indemnity plan can serve your organization no matter where your sites are located.
About the Network Savings Program
Employees can reduce their out-of-pocket costs if they use a provider who participates in the Network Savings Program. The Network Savings Program delivers claim cost savings on many health care providers and facilities that may not covered by our current networks.
Typical Plan Structure
Your plan will vary based on what you discuss with your local Cigna representative, but here is a basic summary of how Indemnity plans typically work:
- No network requirements for health care providers or facilities
- Claims must be filed for all covered services
- Preferred rates for providers who participate in the Network Savings Program
- Referrals are not required to see a specialist
- Cost control through flexible plan designs and utilization management
Benefits of Cigna Medical Plans
- 24/7/365 live customer service, when and where employees need it
Digital tools for employees, including the myCigna® mobile app
- Worldwide coverage for emergencies1
- Option for employers to offer consumer driven health plan (CDHP) accounts, including health reimbursement accounts (HRAs,) health savings accounts (HSAs), and flexible spending accounts (FSAs) (available with most plan types)
- Option for employers to bundle pharmacy, behavioral health, dental, and more
- Optional health and wellness incentive programs to encourage and reward employees2
- Self-funded and fully insured funding options for employers, if applicable
- Dedicated client service team
Save money with the right mix of benefits - at the right priceContact your broker or connect with a Cigna representative to discuss your organization’s unique needs.
1For Emergency Services as defined by the applicable plan documents.
2Incentive programs are funded by the employer and may not be available with all product types
Product availability may vary by location and plan type and is subject to change. All group health insurance policies and health benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact your Cigna representative. Cigna Indemnity plans are insured and/or administered by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. Policy forms: OK - HP-APP-1 et al., OR - HP-POL38 02-13, TN - HP-POL43/HC-CER1V1 et al.
Let's Get Started
Thank you for your interest in Cigna. Please provide some basic information about your company and a representative will contact you.
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
The Cigna Group Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.