Whole-Person Health Plans
The right health plan can help your employees stay healthy and productive.
Plans designed for smaller workforces: 25-99 employees1
Smaller businesses work hard. Managing a busy company means making sure your employees stay healthy and productive. To do this, you need a health plan that takes care of not just their physical health, but also their emotional well-being.
We created comprehensive whole-person health plans that include medical, pharmacy, and mental health coverage.
Our plans offer:
- Quality: We offer large, nationwide networks or locally focused networks with quality doctors and hospitals.2
- Emotional well-being: We include a large network of behavioral clinicians, self-service digital tools,3 and additional employee assistance programs to promote general health and well-being.4
- Support: Live customer service is available 24/7/365 for any questions or concerns.
- Affordability: Select from a wide range of deductible, copay, and coinsurance options, including high-deductible plans.
- Innovation: Plans are available with the Cigna Level FundingSM self-funded solution, designed specifically for smaller employers, in addition to the traditional fully-insured solution.3
- Personal engagement: Cigna One Guide® service combines helpful technology with empathetic human support to help your employees manage their health.
- Simplicity: A customized website featuring two virtual benefit assistants that help guide and explain the specific Cigna administered benefits you are offering employees.
Learn about the Virtual Benefits Education website.
Learn about the Virtual Benefits Education website
Built for you
Together, we can build a solution that's right for your business
Your Cigna representative is here to work with you to build a benefit solution that meets your needs.
Let's Get Started
Thank you for your interest in Cigna. Please provide some basic information about your company and a representative will contact you.
1 In most states, Cigna offers group insurance coverage to employers with more than 50 full-time employees, as well as administrative services for self-funded plans with as few as 25 full-time employees.
2 Network and funding options vary by market.
3 Program services are provided by independent companies/entities and not by Cigna. Programs and services are subject to all applicable program terms and conditions. Program availability is subject to change.
4 Employee assistance program services are in addition to, not instead of, health plan benefits. These services are separate from health plan benefits and do not provide reimbursement for financial losses. Customers are required to pay the entire discounted charge for any discounted legal and/or financial services. Legal consultations related to employment matters are excluded. Additional restrictions may apply. Program availability may vary by plan type and location, and are not available where prohibited by law.
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
The Cigna Group Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.