For security reasons, Cigna.com no longer supports your browser version. Please update your browser, or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox for the best Cigna.com experience.
You're expecting! That means you're going to be looking for a pediatrician and seeing big changes - to your body and your lifestyle.
Where do you start?
If you're a Cigna health plan customer, enroll in the Cigna Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies® program. It's a program designed to help you and your baby stay healthy during your pregnancy and in the days and weeks following your baby's birth. Here's how.
Find support early and often. We're here to help:
- Tell us about you and your pregnancy so we can meet your needs.
- Ask us anything - your health coach, who has nursing experience, is there to support you during your whole pregnancy.
- Get a pregnancy journal with information, charts and tools to help you have a happy nine months.
Learn as much as you want. Get live support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Just call the number on your Cigna ID card to:
- Talk to a health coach who can help you with everything from tips on how to handle your discomfort during pregnancy to what foods to avoid, birthing classes and maternity benefits.
- Access an audio library of maternity and general health topics.
- Or visit the myCigna® website for tools to help you track your pregnancy week by week, prepare for delivery, and care for your baby.
You may get rewarded for making smart choices. If you're enrolled in a Cigna health plan through work, your employer may offer incentives for participating in the program. When you participate and complete the program, you may be eligible to receive:*
- An incentive if you enroll by the end of your second trimester; or
- A higher incentive if you enroll by the end of your first trimester.
How can you enroll?
Call 1 (800) 615-2906 to enroll as soon as you know you are pregnant.
Get Started Today
Call 1 (800) 615-2906 to enroll in the Cigna Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies program for support and education.
*Incentives may not be available under all plans and will vary. See your program enrollment materials for details on your specific plan.
** If provided by your employer.
*** To register for myCigna go to myCigna.com.
1The downloading and use of the app is subject to the terms and conditions of the app and the online store from which it is downloaded. Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply. This app is for educational purposes only. Medical advice is not provided. Do not rely on information in this app as a tool for self-diagnosis. Always consult your doctor for appropriate examinations, treatment, testing, and care recommendations. In an emergency, dial 911 or visit the nearest hospital.
The Apple logo is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a registered service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.