For security reasons, Cigna.com no longer supports your browser version. Please update your browser, or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox for the best Cigna.com experience.
Cigna offers three mobile apps to help customers like you manage your health, while on the go.
myCigna® Mobile App
Instant access to your health care data.
The myCigna® app uses one-touch access, making it easy for you to personalize, organize and access your health information on the go.1 This app is a must-have for Cigna customers. Features may vary based on your specific plan type and individual security profile.
- ID cards. View, print or send ID card information (front and back) right from your mobile device.
- Claims. View, search and bookmark claims quickly.
- Account balances. Instantly access your deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums and health fund balances.
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy. Manage your prescriptions right from your mobile device.
- Drug search. Look up drugs and compare actual costs at pharmacies nationwide.
- Provider search. Research quality and cost of in-network doctors, dentists and pharmacies.
- Medical procedure search. Look up common procedures and compare costs of providers.
- What's covered. View your plan coverage and details.
- Health incentives. Track progress toward achieving your goals and awards.
- Health wallet. Organize and manage your health information and contacts.
- Languages supported. Available in Spanish and English.
Get it now!
The Cigna Wellbeing Mobile App
Helping Cigna's customers connect to better health.
With the easy-to-use Cigna Wellbeing™ App, a team of wellness and medical experts are accessible almost anywhere in the world.2
- Find your focus. Uncover your personality type and lifestyle focus with a few questions.
- Valuable health assessments. Sleep habits, nutritional intake, stress levels, and physical activity.
- Trackers. Monitor your progress with built-in trackers for exercise, nutrition, water intake and more.
- Tips, recipes and resources. To keep you on the road to wellness.
- Wellness tools. Just what you need to stay on top of chronic conditions.
- Telehealth. Access to a licensed doctor by phone or video.
- International Employee Assistance Program. 24/7 phone access to counselors - confidential and covered.
Get it now!
Cigna Envoy Mobile App
The Cigna Envoy® Mobile App is designed to help Cigna Global Health Benefits customers access their health benefits and resources from near and far.3 Features may vary based on your specific plan type and individual security profile.
- Manage claims. Submit, review and check the status of pending claims.
- ID cards. View and print ID card information for the entire family.
- Provider search. Find health care providers and facilities.
- Message Cigna. Contact us easily with questions or concerns.
Get it now!
1The myCigna® app is available to any current Cigna customer who has been provided user access to myCigna.com. (Users must be 13 years or older to register)
2You must be a Cigna customer and your plan/employer must offer the Cigna Wellbeing program in order to access the Cigna Wellbeing app (if you are unsure, please contact the Cigna customer service center at the number on your ID card). Telehealth services may not be available in all areas and video chat may not be available with all providers or through your specific mobile device. For more information about your specific medical plan, contact your employer.
3The Cigna Envoy app is available only to Cigna Global Health Benefits customers. For complete terms and conditions, visit www.CignaEnvoy.com.
The listing of a health care professional in any directory does not guarantee that the services rendered by that professional are covered under your specific medical plan. Check your official plan documents, or call the number listed on your ID card for information about the services covered under your plan benefits. Health care providers are solely responsible for the treatment provided to their patients; they are not agents of Cigna. The downloading and use of any mobile app is subject to the terms of the app and the online store from which it is downloaded. Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply. Cigna's web-based tools and apps are available for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for proper medical care provided by a physician. Any plan information provided is only a general description of benefits and not a contract. For the details of your specific plan, view your plan documents.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Amazon, Kindle, Fire and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.