Request an ID Card

Get a Cigna ID card for your medical, dental, or pharmacy plan.

If you lost your Cigna ID card, take a moment to request a new ID card before going to your next doctor's appointment. Use the information and links below to get the replacement cards you need.

Request a Medical ID card

To request a medical ID card for you or someone else covered by your health plan, please visit the myCigna® website. If you haven't created an account on myCigna, complete the ID Card Request Form.

Request a Dental ID card

To request a replacement or print a temporary ID card, please visit the myCigna® website. An ID card is not required to receive coverage for dental care but will assist your dentist with verifying your coverage and filing a claim.

Taft-Hartley Shared Administration members

To request a new ID card, contact your plan administrator. Your plan administrator will need to fill out the ID Card Request Form for you.

Find all your coverage information online

Log in to myCigna to manage your health care plan, pay your premium, download forms, print temporary ID cards and more. Or, register now for online access.