For security reasons, Cigna.com no longer supports your browser version. Please update your browser, or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox for the best Cigna.com experience.
Cigna knows that health care needs are not all the same. They differ by person and even by community. That's why we created Cigna SureFit. It's a different kind of plan that's built around you and your needs.
With a Cigna SureFit health plan, you get all of your care within a local, community of care network.* This helps make it easier for doctors to get to know you, while working together to deliver the personal care that's best for you. Plus, getting your care within the community of care network helps you save money.
If you choose a Cigna SureFit health plan, it's important to know:
- You will need to choose a primary care provider (PCP) to coordinate your health care. You can change your PCP at any time.
- You will need referrals from your PCP for specialists as needed, except for emergency and OB/GYN services.
- Out-of-network care will only be covered for emergency and urgent care**.
- The plan includes global emergency and urgent care coverage** 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You will have access to the Cigna One Guide® service, which provides support from a personal guide who can help you find care in your local area. They can answer questions and provide more information so you can choose the right plan or doctor and reach your health goals.
*This plan network is smaller than most other plan networks. Depending on your location, your plan may not offer a statewide or multi-state network. To receive in-network coverage under this plan, your care must be received through your local community of care network (except for emergency and urgent care). Cigna SureFit plans may not be available in your area, check with your employer and/or check your plan materials for more information.
**Emergency and Urgent Care Services as defined by your plan documents will be covered at the in-network level.
Medical plans are insured and/or administered by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. Plans contain exclusions and limitations and may not be available in all areas. For costs and details of coverage, see your plan documents. TN Policy Form: HP-POL43/HC-CER1V1 et al.